Video-game(s) you're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikarue

Jan 25, 2017
Jersey
Digital Combat Simulator is taking up a lot of my time at the moment, with the AJS-37 Viggen having just been released for it.
Other than that i've been hopping between World of Warcraft and World of Tanks.

Kouyioue

Aug 1, 2016
I managed to make my first ever 3d character in 3dsmax, so I've been treating 3dsmax like a toy lately and I'm really excited to model more 3d characters in it

CONAN EXILES

A few days ago, I saw the sandstorm's gigantic twister for the first time. I've seen the sand being blasted before, but this time, I was caught on top of a plateau and watched from a sheltered spot between some rocks as the giant swirling beast swept across the land, dwarfing all the rock-formations with its size.

The feeling of awe I had was nearly comparable to the one I experienced playing the first Mass Effect game, looking up at a planet's moon, or at the planet from its moon. Or running up on the side of the Citadel seeing Sovereign clawing at it. And today, as I was venturing further across the plateaus, I walked along some sandy dunes and I saw something I've never seen before, in any game, the wildlife leaving prints in the sand as they dragged themselves through it. My feet literally sunk into the sand and made small canals in it, making me think it was quicksand or something. The fucking physics engine is amazing. I may fire up BandiCam and take some screen for anyone who doesn't know what it looks like, because it may sound like it's nothing new and nothing impressive, but it fucking is. This game definitely has immense fucking potential.

And speaking of potential, Mass Effect Andromeda looks more fucking awesome with every developer video they release.

Status
Not open for further replies.