Video-game(s) you're playing.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MattHunX, Sep 2, 2016.

1. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Tsi-Hu Hunter

I finally started playing GTA5 online with Masterofm. Anybody else still play?

2. SunderPlunder

SunderPlunder Well-Known Member

Mount and Blade Warband DLC - Napoleonic Wars :D , along with the Perisno mod!

3. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

Jak X!
    Man that game is awesome! It is as fun as it was7z years ago! :D But it's still buggy.... Naughty Dog.... (yeah, a pun on NaughtyDog xD, they Developed Jak and Daxter and Jak X after all xD)

4. SunderPlunder

Battlefield 1 on Ps4......but i have yet to buy it....

5. Brezals

Brezals Deepscanner

Currently playing Warthunder. Shadowverse. some CoH2. Arma 3. Also just bought Rimworld, which is quite fun.

6. Roadkill

Roadkill Tsi-Hu Hunter

It's all about Dota 2!

7. SunderPlunder

8. Rikarue

Rikarue New Member

Digital Combat Simulator is taking up a lot of my time at the moment, with the AJS-37 Viggen having just been released for it.
    Other than that i've been hopping between World of Warcraft and World of Tanks.

9. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Tsi-Hu Hunter

Soon I will be playing Sniper Elite 4.

10. OnyxWolf

OnyxWolf New Member

Currently playing: Star Trek Online, Planetside 2, Osiris: New Dawn.

Awaiting to head to Andromeda in March. Mass Effect!! :D

NanoTechnician likes this.
  11. Tyr

Tyr Death Reaper

Currently playing EDF 4.1 and Witcher 3

12. SunderPlunder

Awaiting ME Andromeda!

OnyxWolf likes this.
  13. Random232

Random232 New Member

GTA:Online and Otomedius Excellent.

Now if I could only somehow combine the two...

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    NanoTechnician likes this.
  14. Kouyioue

Kouyioue Active Member

I managed to make my first ever 3d character in 3dsmax, so I've been treating 3dsmax like a toy lately and I'm really excited to model more 3d characters in it

15. Nunaden

i started plying unturned, nice game, but the comm seems kinda shitty here and there.

16. Despair

Despair Firstclaimer - Death Reaper - Frame Founder

Yesterday i started a new game in Harvest Moon Back to Nature. *Excited*

Pandagnome likes this.
  17. MattHunX

MattHunX Deepscanner

CONAN EXILES

A few days ago, I saw the sandstorm's gigantic twister for the first time. I've seen the sand being blasted before, but this time, I was caught on top of a plateau and watched from a sheltered spot between some rocks as the giant swirling beast swept across the land, dwarfing all the rock-formations with its size.

The feeling of awe I had was nearly comparable to the one I experienced playing the first Mass Effect game, looking up at a planet's moon, or at the planet from its moon. Or running up on the side of the Citadel seeing Sovereign clawing at it. And today, as I was venturing further across the plateaus, I walked along some sandy dunes and I saw something I've never seen before, in any game, the wildlife leaving prints in the sand as they dragged themselves through it. My feet literally sunk into the sand and made small canals in it, making me think it was quicksand or something. The fucking physics engine is amazing. I may fire up BandiCam and take some screen for anyone who doesn't know what it looks like, because it may sound like it's nothing new and nothing impressive, but it fucking is. This game definitely has immense fucking potential. [​IMG]

And speaking of potential, Mass Effect Andromeda looks more fucking awesome with every developer video they release. [​IMG]

18. Yrkul

Yrkul Active Member

Replaying Witcher 1.

19. SunderPlunder

i like conan exiles coz u can alter the size of your manhood/boobs I mean which game allows you to do that!?

20. Nunaden

Insurgency! *in terrorist accent* Go, go, go brothers!
    ArmA in CSGO or rather a realistic CSGO xDDDDDD
    but seriously, that game is awesome, you want some realistic shooter, throw 'em the ten bucks. (also you should watch for Day of Infamy, made by the same makers xD)