Video-game(s) you're playing.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MattHunX, Sep 2, 2016.

1. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

I'm hoping they'll eventually crack the hell out of this arrogant little denuvo crap. I'm playing the leaked denuvo-free version and there's been so many useful updates since.

2. NF85

NF85 New Member

right now cloud pirates.

a nice pvp game that sadly suffers from low pop due to extended period in cloused beta, and wrongfully labled as a f2p in steam when it is not.

3. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

Mass Effect: A.
    It has the loot of Borderlands, the crafting and mod system that reminds me of certain versions of Firefall and jetpack. They also gives you back items used when crafting. So say I use seeking projectile aug while crafting a shotgun. I don't like the gun, I deconstruct it and I'll get the aug back too. That's very cool.
    I found my playstyle is too aggressive for the enemy AI to counter well. I don't use cover, I prefer to use a knife in a gun fight. I like the crafting system lets players to strengthen their playstyle. Lots of weapons, skills, mods, etc.

MattHunX likes this.
  4. Terricon4

Terricon4 Well-Known Member

Guns of Icarus Alliance! I can finally say that seriously now that it launched and isn't just the odd short term test session scheduled during hours I'm rarely on.

5. NF85

NF85 New Member

ok, this 1 slipped right under my radar.
    must have it now!