Old Firefall players, please respond!

ARES Five-Five

The Dollar Club
Jul 27, 2016
I missed my chance to get into all the cool Beta events when Firefall was new and shiny. I felt like I missed SO much of that magic. It's nice to see there *MAY* be a Second Chance! :3

Jul 26, 2016
I am a very old school Firefall vet. I started playing Firefall mid way through 2011. I am sure there are some around these parts that still remember me.

MattVid

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
MattVid/Vidrak, reporting in!

Hey everyone. First 500 beta tester of Firefall, played it religiously until release. Worked on the Firefall Gear Calculator way back in the day. Spent way too much time posting on the boards about everything Firefall. Loved this game more than any other I have played in my 25+ year gaming career, period.

I am not really sure what happened, but I do think the Firefall idea and vision could be something great. Will keep an eye on this, however, I have given up on most developers and am currently working on some gaming projects of my own :) Who, exactly is working on this? Time to start researching I guess ...

I will hit up CptFancyPants as well, I still game with him from time to time and play a lot with that entire Army/group from Firefall. Nice to see a number of familiar faces! Cheers and I am curious to see how this progresses.

/wave kristakis, Henvar, ExtraSoda, Fabricio21RJ, Firemoth, Juno, SixShot, warstratigier, Bpsmooth ... and probably more that I am not remembering!

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
can't wait for instant typing /rui in chat after every action :D
i actually thought it was one of the main features of the game. hope they will bring it back :p

Tuoweit

Jul 27, 2016
I played Firefall's beta, and I liked what it offered then. I'm not ready to throw any money at this, but I'll listen, at least.

Calypso

Jul 27, 2016
Belgium
fb.com
Pilot Keskin here, (ex)leader of Odium Virtus (ACE). A little more than 700 hours of firefall duty since the closed beta. Haven't played the game very much recently. Not at all even. It's terrible.

Fixious

Jul 27, 2016
Hello. I participated in the first wave of closed beta testing back in September of 2011. I still have the email with all the details, actually. I wasn't a major player throughout beta, putting in maybe 150-200 hours before calling it quits due to all the changes. There was a time where I had a bit of fun though.

Jul 27, 2016
Ohai! I'm here for Firefall's latest revamping. This 'Ember' patch sounds pretty cool. Hopefully this is the last time they'll rework the core systems!

>.>

edit: I'm glad that so much of the old community is here. I'm excited for a reboot of the Firefall community, it's always been great and here we don't have the stress of Firefall's situation straining everything!