Old Firefall players, please respond!

BingoBob

Jul 27, 2016
I made it here. someone sent me an IM at firefall forums telling that this is a thing. It sounds pretty great. I started FF at PAX 2012. It was Ratchet that gave me my name. she was telling practically everyone that BingoBob was their uncle. I think that will be my main request of Ember. that in some mission there must be an Australian voice actor who says "Bingo! Bobs your uncle."

Jul 27, 2016
Formerly SubjectSeven, or Subject134127, or I don't know what I was called in April 2012. I'm never really active in chat so you don't know me anyway.

Glad to be on board of the hype train though :D!

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
*Pokes head in*

Guy who has been through FF from the beginning to the end.
Luckily I remember the beginning but a certain staff member made it clear I was not to return. They aren't part of this game so they can choke on a bag of rubber dicks.
Does that mean certain people there "Kern'd" me before they did Mark? Yes, I heard that term used on another site after they tossed him and threw him under the bus for decisions made behind his back.

David

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Em-8ER
twitch.tv
Was one of the first original 500 beta testers that were invited to the test. Have screenshots and dates recorded for proof. Also a Commander in FireFall. Really disliked the direction FireFall took shortly after launch and I am hoping Mark can bring back the original vision I believed in and supported for so many years. My forum name on the FireFall forums was "Lusts" but no longer wish to go by that name. o7 Reporting in.