Old Firefall players, please respond!

Detctive

Jul 27, 2016
United States of America
TheHenvar and before that one Henvar (sadly deactivated the connecting email) join date 6 september 2010 o_O
I remember you. You were the one that argued with everyone at every post. I'll admit, I hated you.

Glad to see you here. We'll need you if we're going to do this right.

I was "Hacc." Mained my Mammoth like none other. Started out streaming FireFall non-stop for DAYS on end through Twitch. Still have some of my highlights on my Twitch account from FireFall.

I loved FireFall back in Beta. I want it back. Mark, we're cautiously trusting you with this one because you're literally our only hope. Pull this off, and you'll be making a lot of people happy.

Pull this off, and you'll be a legend among us old FireFall founders.

Jul 26, 2016
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I played Firefall at Pax in Seattle years ago and made BLT sandwiches for the dev team with Masterofm. I'd already made it into beta by sending Phobos a bottle of Johnnie Walker green label (that the rest of the team drank while he was showing FF in Germany).
MasterofM... Thanks for remind me of his name, I was trying to remember him during lunch.

Jul 27, 2016
I joined the FireFall family and Friends beta back in 3/23/12
And now I am reporting in for duty!

I really hope that Ember will become a reality. But if not I am at least here to participate in this new adventure :)