Old Firefall players, please respond!

Kingnight: Beta Vanguard. Main frames: Mammoth and Firecat.

If anyone wants to play I might jump on who knows though rate now I been staying away from the game since they put the crap into ER that no one wanted. out of those two frames my main main is my mammy which I have built as a defender with a 30 second thunderdome though need to get back to max level to use it again ._. . my firekitty, o how insane I am, I am suicidal! common thing I say on my firecat "whats HP?"
Now I shall wait and hope that ember becomes a thing and when there is ground work I plan on getting the best founders pack I can get.

Lazerus

Jul 27, 2016
played 3 years ago, think i was a beta backer or so, atleast i have the beta skin and some of the beta consumables.
i quit after rework...i dont even know which one it was...i think the one with the pilot tokens? where the arsenal got implemented?
checked in again during the latest (?) version, just to notice that everything was reworked again and was partially removed as WIP.

Well...i hope that Ember ends better with a working version and not just several reworks and no progress at all.