Video-game(s) you're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to not getting a new computer like I had planned to get in march, Factorio is a game that I've recently added to my library that I'm actually able to play without issues. First few nights I got to bed a few hours later than usual if that says anything about how good my restraint and the game it is. While its still technically in beta, the devs are very active (news is nearly guaranteed at least once every week) and it has plenty of solo playtime along with easy to play and/or host multiplayer. It also has a good sized active modding community.
My current computer is a 2009 laptop that can play moderately high end games games smooth-ish at medium from before 2013 (BL2 and older) and while I even got my first job to help get a new desktop, the job made my money issues worse, even if were to get more, a better paying, or different job. Due to such, I am finding more reasons why we humans drink terrible tasting mind clouding poison just to have good time. Now to avoid crying while I try to take a nap

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Hard Reset Redux is a beautiful game and I enjoy every time I came back to play it.

The Surgue is a very smooth game technically, hard as hell and the more you push forward the higher the frustration. I've not reached NG+ yet but my little bro did, he has every piece of gear and weapon maxed out, all his weapons proficiency at lvl 24 or higher and still he dies extremely easy by 1 hits in a daily basis. No matter how crazy good he's at dodging at the point he is just 1 hit and he dies :/. And yes he's using the best chips availables, core level 120+ and more focused into survival than damage.

Same goes for Turok 2008, love it, period.

Recently found a way to play Alien Colonial Marines, it's spooky and hard and with this strong PC of mine the game runs and plays so smooth that I tend to be killed when enjoying the enviroment. Fighting Aliens and expecting at any time an ambush from any possible way makes you to stay alert at all times. (Awesome when you see a lot of them running towards you while they are still in the ceiling or running and jumping from wall to wall in a corridor)

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Alien colonial marines???!!!! Holy sh1t this game was bugged up to its eyeballs ! Wonder if the bugs are all fixed.............
Up till now the Alien game hasn't crashed on my side or anything weird, no corrupted save files or similars.

Lord of the Fallen on the other side... holy christ... crashes everywhere, corrupted save files and so on, the game visuals are very good and over all I like the game but some needs extra amounts of high patience if something happens and your saved file gets corrupted :(, a real pita during NG+, too much time trashed over and over for stupid reasons and I guess easy to fix bugs. Really lame what happened in between the 2 studios which created the game leaving it unfinished and full of bugs and gamebreaking errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.