Video-game(s) you're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the thread to post about games you're passing your free-time with and your experiences with them, bringing them to the attention of others, who might also enjoy them or share your gripes about them. It would also be interesting if people gave a quick pros and cons information and ideas from them that might be used in Ember. What to do and what not to do.

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
Payday 2, it's on free weekend right now on steam and has a 75% discount for the whole weekend
pros and cons? Too lazy. just watch this video i made : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=755311958
Otherwise i'm playing Killing Floor 2, perfect to get your unending anger out.

EDIT : sorry if the video quality isn't great, my recording software suck, and btw i'm playing the most basic job of the game on this vid, don't expect too much on it. Most other heists are a ton better.

jawsjdTwo

Jul 26, 2016
Im playing a lot of dwarf fortress. Its extremely deep and not beginner friendly and you will need to have a Wikipedia page open if its your first time playing. The best i can describe the game is sim-city 3000 + rimworld + civilization and early dos rouge-like. If you want a challenging civilization and management game, get dwarf fortress.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Well it's true. Got my new 458 Socom build put together but haven't been able to go to the range to break it in yet. Been busy with my American Bulldog. She's going to have to be put down soon due to cancer.

Aarohnn Landao

Base Commander
Aug 11, 2016
Paragon
Star Citizen

Both of which are still in development really.
Both are and will be great games.

Star Citizen has a very unique idea when it comes to trading Naval... I mean Ships; in that you can trade multiple ships up in the cash shop for a better one, or simply give a ship to a friend. They have a lot of interesting and unique concepts but nothing solid yet. The one that draws me most is the way they plan to implement an almost career style path to making money. Be a cargo hauler, bounty hunter, medical pilot, be a miner, be a tour guide, be an explorer, be a pirate, be a salvage runner... the list goes on. Diversity in what the player can do to make their character unique and relevant to the world is what I like to see in any game that I play.

Paragon
Star Citizen

Both of which are still in development really.
Both are and will be great games.

Star Citizen has a very unique idea when it comes to trading Naval... I mean Ships; in that you can trade multiple ships up in the cash shop for a better one, or simply give a ship to a friend. They have a lot of interesting and unique concepts but nothing solid yet. The one that draws me most is the way they plan to implement an almost career style path to making money. Be a cargo hauler, bounty hunter, medical pilot, be a miner, be a tour guide, be an explorer, be a pirate, be a salvage runner... the list goes on. Diversity in what the player can do to make their character unique and relevant to the world is what I like to see in any game that I play.
Star Citizen looks very ambitious, from the gameplay demo I saw.

hehe... some hours contract wars against some of the best players in deathmatch and a bit factorio and robocraft :3

Its not like i made my own set of modified guns in CW that i can stick into my 5 loadouts... mosina, RFB (sniping optics, tactical mod, muzzlebreak / acog, tactical mod, silencer), G36C (collimator, muzzle break, klesch tactical mod) , AK-12 (assault scope, muzzle break), UZI PRO, PM Spetznas (silencer, tactical mod), Glock 17 Devgru (silencer, compact collimator), Benelli M3 Mod.2 Tacticle (silenced), KEDR (silencer, collimator, klesch tactical mod), RPD (collimator :3), Bizon-2B (collimator, muzzlebreak / silencer, collimator) and Saiga hammer (slug ammo, holosight). It fun to build new sets and its fun to run ppl down with them xD.

jawsjdTwo

Jul 26, 2016
hehe... some hours contract wars against some of the best players in deathmatch and a bit factorio and robocraft :3

Its not like i made my own set of modified guns in CW that i can stick into my 5 loadouts... mosina, RFB (sniping optics, tactical mod, muzzlebreak / acog, tactical mod, silencer), G36C (collimator, muzzle break, klesch tactical mod) , AK-12 (assault scope, muzzle break), UZI PRO, PM Spetznas (silencer, tactical mod), Glock 17 Devgru (silencer, compact collimator), Benelli M3 Mod.2 Tacticle (silenced), KEDR (silencer, collimator, klesch tactical mod), RPD (collimator :3), Bizon-2B (collimator, muzzlebreak / silencer, collimator) and Saiga hammer (slug ammo, holosight). It fun to build new sets and its fun to run ppl down with them xD.
Factorio is the real good sh!t

Playing with this:

Basically a cartoonized Dark Souls and much more enjoyable than that. One doesn't have to shit their pants around every corner.

I burst out laughing when I found a two-handed sword that was named...get this..."Kureimoa", as if a Japanese person said Claymore.

Although, I found it annoying when the Japenese do that. Even with English words they surely have a proper Japenese name for their try to speak English. :rolleyes: It just sounds bad. I'm so glad I never watched the Bount Arc from Bleach with the original Japanese audio. Japanese speaking German? That has got to be bad for the ears. I hate the German language to begin with and I found it annoying when the Japenese use English, so when they try German that's double the eyetwitcher. o_O

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Currently nothing lol
Can't find a game that attracts me.

Guild Wars 2 when friends scream for a Joey

Project Genom when it comes out

Jul 26, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Mechwarrior Online has been pretty much my 'main game' after i stopped playing Firefall early in this year. But some days ago Empyrion: Galactic Survival was on sale, so i gave it a try. I'm very impressed with it, considering it's still an Alpha. It has loads of things to do, and more coming in future builds.

Bl4ckhunter

Jul 26, 2016
Although, I found it annoying when the Japenese do that. Even with English words they surely have a proper Japenese name for their try to speak English.
Not really when it comes to weapons, specially swords and traditional melee weapons most of them stay in the native language, obiviously "katana", "wakizashi" (and no, short katana doesn't count) or "naginata" aren't english words either, i find it very unlikely that they have a proper word for claymore

Vonstaad

Terraformer
Aug 29, 2016
La Habra Hts., CA
The Division. Nothing says, "Let's talk this out", like a sniper shot from a distance.

I also made a 7-minute roller coaster in Minecraft for my two kids. Every time they log on and find something new, their reaction is like...

10660194_10202882983931751_4246479810704871377_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.