Status
Not open for further replies.

Despair

Death Reaper
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
Wildstar right now :) Though i thought it was dead already

Everspace is next on my list. Seems pretty unfinished at the moment, but i'll give it a try.

Mighty No. 9 and Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii U are also an option.

So much to play and no time :(

Joe Solo

Ember Dev
Jul 26, 2016
Costa Mesa
www.artguyjoe.squarespace.com
Still Mainly playing Fallout 4. I recently hit 82 hours, and I still haven't downloaded the DLC. I am playing it on Hard. I am level 42. I only have the very last quest to do, but I like a lot of the perks/sidequests/things to explore. I haven't really "grinded it" either. It's just still my go to game since it's launch.

Other than that a little bit of:
Dynasty Warriors 8
DOOM (like a whole 5 minutes. Shot maybe 10 things)
Bioshock Remaster

Adrian

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Brasov
No main game, but recently Project Genom (planning to spend much more time in it, but first waiting for the wipe), Samutale, Starpoint Gemini 2 and a little Path of Exile.

Currently discovered Paladins :3
My mains: A small white-furred fox called pip (its not like he has a grenade launcher that shoots over the whoel map, that he can turn enemies into chicken-mc-nuggets with 1500 hp and is the smallest hero), a Revolver wielding devil? (he has a similar theme like reaper from OW, but is rather mc Cree o_O, 6 shot revolver and triple-shot without cooldown xD his ult makes... um... something awesome but not describable :D) and a fire-lizard (not a dragon, even when he calls himself one) with jetpack and a rocketlauncher... and he can spit burning saliva O.O... and his ult just onehits everything... even when it has 100k hp... and goes through shields (charges always before we contest the point or around corners xD), its like rhino charge, just with jetpack and that it just kills when it hits an enemy and stops.

Pretty neat game. You can get every hero, even when they can just be bought and are not unlocked from teh beginning. Heroes and skins can be unlocked per a "won in matches"-currency or with the classic microtransaction-currency.
Though it has currently only one PvP mode (Siege) which i played, but its still fun xD
One flaw the game is the graphic, needs still some upping.

Jul 27, 2016
I need a recommendation, is it worth the price?
I dunno. I got it free with the preorder of God Eater 2.
Other than that, decent so far, but I can only play it for a few missions before getting bored. It's very repetitive, you basically farm missions over and over. If you like anime and big weapons and big monsters you might like it.
Basically you run around the levels, kill the enemies, and then collect the resources.
You charge your gun bullets by performing melee attacks. I guess this game is supposed to be more focus on your guns instead of melee but I play it the other way.
Sorry, not much of a recommendation. I would probably read some reviews or find it cheap/sale.

Playing Twin Saga now, if i get bored i need a new game :D
May i suggest Red Eclipse? It's a Parcours-Arena-FPS :)
even when not many player are playing online.. its still fun against the AI... and with that many mutators? You can make an Instagib match (all player 1 hp and rifle (rifle is optional, gets changed if you enable boom or medival), Boom-Insta-FFA-Freestyle (boom = nades and mines only, they also reload :3, FFA = every1 for him/herself, Insta = Instagib (in this case only 1 hit 1 kill), Freestyle = unlimited energy for the parcours :))
I think its a quite fun game xD if you want to knoe more, look at the homepage. (http://redeclipse.net) :)

Despair

Death Reaper
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
Do you guys have a recommendation for an f2p mmorpg? I really love the idea of cyberpunk but it is not a must-have.

i already tried:

Wildstar
Riders of Icarus
Arche Age
Blade and Soul
Twin Saga
Rift
Tera
and many more.....a bit disappointed with everything.

Do you guys have a recommendation for an f2p mmorpg? I really love the idea of cyberpunk but it is not a must-have.

i already tried:

Wildstar
Riders of Icarus
Arche Age
Blade and Soul
Twin Saga
Rift
Tera
and many more.....a bit disappointed with everything.
Ummm.... LotRo?
Lord of the Rings online is kinda free WoW in teh LotR universe xD
you can also play as monster against players and you got "battles" and "epic battles" which you can fight again and again... in battles you can easily get some money and currency for new weapons and skill xD

but after lvl 30 it gets hard p2w/p2p.. you got to buy a region to play it... first rivendel and teh northerns lands, including angmar... then mirkwood and all around it... then rohan and gondor is still free i think :F sadly teh player numbers are dropping

Had enough of CONTRACT WARS.

The game is being completely ruined by either high-level, pay-to-win filth with GP (gold point or whatever) gear and extra armor that can only be purchased, or downright hacking.

And even if they're playing legitimately, which no one believes, the only reason they dominate is because they have high-end machines with fast connection, which already gives them a significant advantage over most of the players. They should just fuck off and start their own server where they could circle-jerk each other off and brag about their skills.

Also, I discovered that ballistics and gun-play is the same as in Metro Conflict and Blacklight Retribution. There is no point to a weapon's effective distance stat as 1. it is often inconsistent. Sometimes a target can be standing perfectly still, I shoot a full clip at their head and they're unaffected, while other times I slay them from longer distance with one burst to the head, to my surprise. 2. Every weapon can pretty much kill with one-shot, and from a distance that is seemingly well beyond the effective range shown on their items cards. And both effective distance and critical damage multipliers are calculated inconsistently. I lost count of the number bullshit-times I was VIP (which gives 10x HP, or something like that) and I still had either half or nearly all my HP and someone just killed my with one shot, with an assault rifle. Not even a sniper rifle, but just a plain, basic assault rifle. And it's the same shit as in the other two games. There is no point to classes, when a basic assault rifle can be equally as effective and even more effective and more reliable at eliminating targets between medium and long range than a sniper rifle.

I constantly have 25 ping and my FPS, judging just by looking at it, has to be between 40-60, if not, a constant 60, so I cannot possibly have any meaningful lag, and yet, I experience the same crap I do in other shooters. A come out from behind cover, shoot at someone, go back behind cover, and I drop down dead. Because to me, it looks like I'm already behind cover, when in reality I wasn't. Or I turn a corner and someone guns me down in a fraction of a second, seemingly reacting to me inhumanly fast. But, I know that's not what's going on. What's going on, is that he already sees me coming around, because even though I have by far the lowest ping in every match, according to the in-game list, at least, I'm probably sending and receiving data with a delay. I have to be. It's that, or every second player is using hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.