Video-game(s) you're playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.. ingame skills don't matter when you start to play in HC... even when some guns get annoying (noob 417, srs, ebr, saigay, saigay fa etc.). In HC every1 is kinda the same.. 100hp, 50 armour, 1 nade, doubled dmg and their skill..
shooting around walls is the lag of the players.... some1 with a 300 ping can easily shoot you when you try to get cover...
also it gets better if you make some good weapons indestructable or just buy some premium guns... i bought one of the worst snipers of the premium guns and i still beat the others xD (the stats of the mosin best the most snipers stats... just the iron-cross-hair is annoying...).
And gunplay can't get too good.. its a unity game after all :L (i wish they would make Hired Ops on UE so we got a new type of gun play). And camping will get even worse.. thats why i don't play Tactical Conquest much... 417 and SRS everywhere O.O.

CW is still average... but if you stick to it for a time and learn how to paly it can be freaking fun xD
(little hint for "wall hacking" ^^ use some headphones made for music and turn the music out... it works wonders on maps like Bay7/Day7, Bay5, Lighthouse, Station etc.)

well.. ingame skills don't matter when you start to play in HC... even when some guns get annoying (noob 417, srs, ebr, saigay, saigay fa etc.). In HC every1 is kinda the same.. 100hp, 50 armour, 1 nade, doubled dmg and their skill..
shooting around walls is the lag of the players.... some1 with a 300 ping can easily shoot you when you try to get cover...
also it gets better if you make some good weapons indestructable or just buy some premium guns... i bought one of the worst snipers of the premium guns and i still beat the others xD (the stats of the mosin best the most snipers stats... just the iron-cross-hair is annoying...).
And gunplay can't get too good.. its a unity game after all :L (i wish they would make Hired Ops on UE so we got a new type of gun play). And camping will get even worse.. thats why i don't play Tactical Conquest much... 417 and SRS everywhere O.O.

CW is still average... but if you stick to it for a time and learn how to paly it can be freaking fun xD
(little hint for "wall hacking" ^^ use some headphones made for music and turn the music out... it works wonders on maps like Bay7/Day7, Bay5, Lighthouse, Station etc.)
Okay, then I really don't understand how ping and latency work. If they have 300 ping, shouldn't THEY be at a disadvantage. I've read and been told that lower my ping is the better. So what the hell? I have lowest ping in every match, always 23-25, never more than that.

Okay, then I really don't understand how ping and latency work. If they have 300 ping, shouldn't THEY be at a disadvantage. I've read and been told that lower my ping is the better. So what the hell? I have lowest ping in every match, always 23-25, never more than that.
WEll... the advantage of high ping is that you see them later, not earlier... so if you run on Bay7 out of the cover to peek down the passage from the box and house to the containers and run back to the cover, he sees you still peeking and fires while you would actually be already behind cover, but its has its disadvantages too, trust me.

*sigh*

Downloaded the Steam-crap, so I could play this:

Immediately went for Kinessa's character. A sniper.

Two things about her:

1. Her name is just fucking awesome. Sound bad-ass and it's similar to the word "kinetic". I first heard it when I read an article about a US Army veteran, Kinessa Johnson, who started hunting poachers. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...eteran-hunts-poachers-in-africa-10182325.html

2. She is voiced by Martha Harms, who is the voice of Maya in Borderlands 2 and I just fucking love Maya's voice. Her laugh and snorts, on kills. Her occasional potty-mouth. So cute and hot at the same time.

*sigh*

Downloaded the Steam-crap, so I could play this:

Immediately went for Kinessa's character. A sniper.

Two things about her:

1. Her name is just fucking awesome. Sound bad-ass and it's similar to the word "kinetic". I first heard it when I read an article about a US Army veteran, Kinessa Johnson, who started hunting poachers. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...eteran-hunts-poachers-in-africa-10182325.html

2. She is voiced by Martha Harms, who is the voice of Maya in Borderlands 2 and I just fucking love Maya's voice. Her laugh and snorts, on kills. Her occasional potty-mouth. So cute and hot at the same time.
playing it too :3
im currently maining androxus, bomb king and pip :3
a god slayer, a living bomb throwing with living bombs and a little white-yellow fox with a potion launcher and healing :)

playing it too :3
im currently maining androxus, bomb king and pip :3
a god slayer, a living bomb throwing with living bombs and a little white-yellow fox with a potion launcher and healing :)
Going to unlock that Androxus guy. Reminds me of Death from Darksiders. And Reaper from Overwatch, but I missed out on that game.

Jul 26, 2016
Paladins! I like playing it. Reminds me TF2.

I dunno if they fixed it yet but with Androxus, he got a one hit kill ability that only kills in one hit if your practically touching distance of your target. I had a Barik unloaded everything he had into my ability and I sent it right back at the backside of a full health Androxus. Instant death. Of course I died after that.

I didn't know that. I wondered why she reminded me of Borderlands.

Paladins! I like playing it. Reminds me TF2.

I dunno if they fixed it yet but with Androxus, he got a one hit kill ability that only kills in one hit if your practically touching distance of your target. I had a Barik unloaded everything he had into my ability and I sent it right back at the backside of a full health Androxus. Instant death. Of course I died after that.

I didn't know that. I wondered why she reminded me of Borderlands.
Uh...yeah. I reviewed his abilities in the menu and he has that one where he absorb incoming attack for 1.4 seconds and sends it back. I'm level 9 with Kinessa and I only died to that ability, once and it was from close to mid-range. And I don't think I was at full health, anyway. Don't know if it's something they need to fix, though. Seem like a legit ability if you dish back the massive damage you absorb. You're a sitting duck, afterwards, depending on how much you keep your distance, it seems. Fair enough.

Jul 26, 2016
level 9 with Kinessa?
do you use her as only a sniper? Most people I see don't use her non-sniper mode. Is that mode really useless?

level 9 with Kinessa?
do you use her as only a sniper? Most people I see don't use her non-sniper mode. Is that mode really useless?
nope.. not that much, nice to burst on mid range.
i think i got pip on lvl 6, androxus on 5 and drogoz and bomb king on lvl 4.
i don't really use the reflect ability of androxus... i don't come in situations where i need it.

Boomshieko

Jul 31, 2016
I could have sworn I commented on this, but apparently it was a different thread that is presumably gone....

With my limited free time, I bounce between Pixelmon (Minecraft Mod), Pokemon Go (sucks that it's getting colder outside), and Dungeon Fighter Online - Remastered.

Sad to say, I haven't played any of those in about a month. :'(

Those two games are very similar aren't they? In game-modes and art-style?
don't start to call paladins an overwatch rip-off _._
They're jsut similar 'cause they're based on TF2 (the father of hero shooters!) while paladins hero designe is based on global agenda (i heard so... never played it), dunno bout where the OW hero designe comes from.

don't start to call paladins an overwatch rip-off _._
They're jsut similar 'cause they're based on TF2 (the father of hero shooters!) while paladins hero designe is based on global agenda (i heard so... never played it), dunno bout where the OW hero designe comes from.
Not calling it a rip-off. Don't even know which came first. And they seemed to be churning this stuff out, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.