General RP OOC

Discussion in 'Ember & Crixa RP' started by OhNoDomo!, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Chris1606

Chris1606 New Member

It's been a while since I've seen even this many veterans get together. Good times are upon this RP section, I can just feel it.

I might try to contribute to it someday, even if I'm hellishly rusty. Right now though, I'm a bit busy dealing with my removed wisdom tooth, work, and exhaustion caused by work.

2. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

meh, then let's hope it won't last long.
    And even if the RP section is kinda blessed, im worried about a plot :D

3. Nunaden

ah, another question: to we make a misc sheet for the RP somewhen with locations, weapons, vehicles and that stuff? I think it would help every1 active in the RP section.

4. Simon K

Simon K Member

That's a really good idea; I've been thinking about something like that lately, specifically for maps and such. Setting up a thread where we can post weapons, locations, and maps would be great. Especially if it's something anyone can access at all times, like character sheets.

Karnivorous, Luran and OhNoDomo! like this.
  5. Karnivorous

Karnivorous New Member

I've painted up a picture for Red and I've updated my character sheet with it. Check it out and let me know if anything needs changing such as armour aesthetics etc.
    Thanks

Simon K likes this.
  6. Karnivorous

Karnivorous New Member

Ooo I second this. Gives me more chances to art haha. It would be helpful when considering specifics.

7. OhNoDomo!

OhNoDomo! Member

GM UPDATE - Rule Added

Minor update made to the rules page, 3rd paragraph. Please review at your convenience.

8. Luran

Luran Member

@Simon K Kinda forgot to point it out earlier, eitherway the modules are to increase the rate of fire a bit on her revolvers.

And thanks for letting us know Domo :p

9. Karnivorous

Karnivorous New Member

Added a little more to Red's char. sheet, more specific details on her appearance and weaponry
    Edit: and now she has her own ship, too.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  10. Hoopdy

Hoopdy Member

On that topic, I added a URL reference to the model design Carson's magnum is loosely designed after.

11. Simon K

Simon K Member

Okay, thanks.

I know you said no non-human alien species, but is non-sentient alien flora and fauna acceptable to create?

12. OhNoDomo!

OhNoDomo! Member

Absolutely - any kind of non-sentient life can be made up in abundance. =)

Simon K likes this.
  13. Simon K

Simon K Member

People's LIVES are at stake, Hots!

Probably. Maybe? I dunno. Ask Hoopdy.

14. Hotshot007

Hotshot007 Active Member

You think duke gives to rats asses. Peoples lives are on the line ALL THE TIME in this galaxy and universe I think it matters less and less when but rather who. And Duke doesn't know these people. he's here for business.

15. Simon K

Simon K Member

Harsh.

16. Nunaden

meh, mine could help. It's kinda boring to see that my chara got like 0 interaction O.O
    (nope, she doesn't stalk... just when you are a barely researched species *lol*)

17. Hotshot007

Hotshot007 Active Member

OI! Hoopdy! Just outta curiosity I was wondering what would happen if I shot one of The SBT rounds at Your Kinetic armor. It's always been a rather favorable ammunition type of mine that i kind of designed with the express idea to DESTROY kinetic shielding or at least Overload it.

18. Nunaden

who do you mean? me?

19. Hotshot007

Hotshot007 Active Member

Is....Is ya name Hoopdy?

I uh no wasn't directed at you buddy I mean Im totally down for any imput ya wanna give but I mean the watermelon looking fellow up there ^^^^

20. Nunaden

ah, yeah sry, was a bit brain afk *lol* first school day after 6 weeks... that f*cking unhealthy for me...