General RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1606

Jul 27, 2016
It's been a while since I've seen even this many veterans get together. Good times are upon this RP section, I can just feel it.

I might try to contribute to it someday, even if I'm hellishly rusty. Right now though, I'm a bit busy dealing with my removed wisdom tooth, work, and exhaustion caused by work.

It's been a while since I've seen even this many veterans get together. Good times are upon this RP section, I can just feel it.

I might try to contribute to it someday, even if I'm hellishly rusty. Right now though, I'm a bit busy dealing with my removed wisdom tooth, work, and exhaustion caused by work.
meh, then let's hope it won't last long.
And even if the RP section is kinda blessed, im worried about a plot :D

Jul 27, 2016
ah, another question: to we make a misc sheet for the RP somewhen with locations, weapons, vehicles and that stuff? I think it would help every1 active in the RP section.
That's a really good idea; I've been thinking about something like that lately, specifically for maps and such. Setting up a thread where we can post weapons, locations, and maps would be great. Especially if it's something anyone can access at all times, like character sheets.

That's a really good idea; I've been thinking about something like that lately, specifically for maps and such. Setting up a thread where we can post weapons, locations, and maps would be great. Especially if it's something anyone can access at all times, like character sheets.
Ooo I second this. Gives me more chances to art haha. It would be helpful when considering specifics.

Jul 26, 2016
@Simon K Kinda forgot to point it out earlier, eitherway the modules are to increase the rate of fire a bit on her revolvers.

And thanks for letting us know Domo :p

Jul 27, 2016
@Simon K Kinda forgot to point it out earlier, eitherway the modules are to increase the rate of fire a bit on her revolvers.

And thanks for letting us know Domo :p
Okay, thanks.

GM UPDATE - Rule Added

Minor update made to the rules page, 3rd paragraph. Please review at your convenience.
I know you said no non-human alien species, but is non-sentient alien flora and fauna acceptable to create?

Hotshot007

Jul 27, 2016
Wherever my butt is currently
OI! Hoopdy! Just outta curiosity I was wondering what would happen if I shot one of The SBT rounds at Your Kinetic armor. It's always been a rather favorable ammunition type of mine that i kind of designed with the express idea to DESTROY kinetic shielding or at least Overload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.