General RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2016
Tennessee
Welcome! We're glad you're here. Care for a cup of tea?

This thread is reserved for any and all OOC coversation regarding the roleplays of this forum. Feel free to stop by and begin a chat, toss around an RP idea, or ask questions before jumping in.

Jul 27, 2016
Idea :

Client : Unknown
Missions/tasks : Demands a delivery of "Sealed Unknown Packaged Data" from your location to the next starport located 2,245m away for extraction,
Potential risk : Very High.
Potential gain : Very high.
Reputation gain with client : +5%.

Awaiting Response : Accept - Decline.

Use this to your like.

Jul 27, 2016
Tennessee
The story only thread is to be read only. I will appoint selective authors to edit it from time to time; yet all interested in the story can join at atny time.
I would ask that those participating create a simple bio and character detail sheet. I am working up one now for templating on google docs atm.
Gotcha! Does this mean you'll start a secondary thread for the actual RP where people can join at any time, or should they be speaking to you directly to ask permission to join? Your thread set up is different from what I'm used to (maybe others will understand better than me), so I'm just trying to understand what you're going for. =)

Jul 27, 2016
I see we're already gettin' down to it.

First post in Ember RP is up, just an opening statement. I haven't thought up a character yet (or if I'm gonna just recycle the usual) so feel free to go at it.
I got an idea, although gotta run a quick question past you: What in all is the character sheet going to require?

Status
Not open for further replies.