General RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you already had her written up - if you saw it, why wouldn't you change it anyway?

Please don't make me have to ACTUALLY become a Babysitting GM again. I'd super appreciate it if everyone followed the very few rules that are up as well as talked these things out amongst themselves and leave only the big conflicts for me to settle.
My bad, was jussst asking. I've changed it now so no worries.

Jul 27, 2016
Somewhere on Earth
A moment of silence for the Firefall RP forum that is no more. :(

I guess they didn't like me trying to save the RPers by bringing them here.
Well, if whoever's still running the forums would be so childish to kill the thread because of the transition, I say it was for the best. Clearly, they cared more for saving face than accommodating their community.

Cheers! Glad to see you!

Hotshot007

Jul 27, 2016
Wherever my butt is currently
Haha yeah. It's been what? 2 years?

I dunno if I have time to RP again... I'll be following though!
MAH BOY!

Yo Domo, do you have any plans for any sort of plot? Or were you just gonna let us figure it out on our own?
Well I think the plan she's goin for (which is more accurately lack of plan) Is just that. She wants this to be like the original dredge or PO where it was ALL up to us to create our own stories, arcs, villians, heros. So that it could all be one collaborative story. Be the serial killer, Master chief clone, or what have you, but ultimately the idea was for US to create the story. Not necessarily for a GM to hand feed it to us. This isn't DnD or anything else, this is more than anything a project for us all to enjoy. Which is why I think it's only fair for us to give her a bit of a break don't ya think? She's the GM, not our plot maker.

one question: is it leggit to make 2 version of 1 character based on how teh story is going? (or want to be going?)
Gonna have to be a little more specific than that. Two versions of One character? Like a clone...ooorrrr what? Siblings? Split personalities?

Hotshot007

Jul 27, 2016
like one version before a certain even and another1 after a certain event. (split personality would stand in the pesonality part of the chara...)
So it would be one character from two different points in time? Wouldn't it just be the latter half of a character? Unless the event your discussing is quite literally some sort of...temporal or...space altering thing you really are gonna need to like explain what you're going here.

Hotshot007

Jul 27, 2016
Simon would be correct there isn't necessarily a logical need for TWO characters in which you denominate a previous iteration of that character. Just state this is WHAT he was and this is WHAT he is now. and if you want to play around with flashbacks...be our guest. Just don't expect to many of us to interact with ya if you're just writing your own story.

Simon would be correct there isn't necessarily a logical need for TWO characters in which you denominate a previous iteration of that character. Just state this is WHAT he was and this is WHAT he is now. and if you want to play around with flashbacks...be our guest. Just don't expect to many of us to interact with ya if you're just writing your own story.
meh, won't happen, just gonna perhaps throw anther chara in it and thats it. (no flashbacks, no digging in past, maybe a chara mine "interferes" with)

Jul 27, 2016
Tennessee
Everyone else answered everyone else's questions beautifully. Please refer to those answers for your answers. =D

I'm just here to keep the peace for the most part. GMing is not gonna be DnD style because frankly, that's boring. The only GMing that will happen is to break up arguments and make determinations when y'all lot can't do it for yourselves.

Write your guys' story, not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.