General RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 27, 2016
Tennessee
Nada.

General knowledge is already posted in the first post of the RP thread, and even that is slightly elaborated on by myself.

We are at the same spot for when the original FF RPs started, meaning there is a LOT of room for collaborative story-telling and creating a world and less "but that's not in the game" stuff.

Jul 27, 2016
Tennessee
Illian "G.I. Joe" Amerond said lots of stuff here.
Sounds rather elaborate! I will leave you to GM/Mod your own RP since it seems like you have a good handle on the entirety. Let me know if you need backup.

For a lot of the RPers that have now joined us, we're very used to a more open format. I guess one could call it a Sandbox RP in a way. Everyone simply makes up as they go along with everyone contributing story lines and plots. It leaves a lot to the honor code, which can sometimes be bad, but is usually good at this stage. Moderation only comes when someone tries to blatantly disregard the spirit of the RP.

I'll be quite interested to see the story as it gets written. =)

Illian.Amerond

Commander
Ark Liege
Jul 27, 2016
Portland Oregon
Sounds rather elaborate! I will leave you to GM/Mod your own RP since it seems like you have a good handle on the entirety. Let me know if you need backup.

For a lot of the RPers that have now joined us, we're very used to a more open format. I guess one could call it a Sandbox RP in a way. Everyone simply makes up as they go along with everyone contributing story lines and plots. It leaves a lot to the honor code, which can sometimes be bad, but is usually good at this stage. Moderation only comes when someone tries to blatantly disregard the spirit of the RP.

I'll be quite interested to see the story as it gets written. =)
Thanks, and I will endeavor to contribute likewise. I have minimized the cross posting and hope I am a bit more aware in the future! Enjoy!

Jul 27, 2016
Distinguishing Features: Scarring along the left side of the face somewhere between a burn and a cut of some kind though nothing that inherently impedes his vision. Well built, Always wearing his duster despite how stupid it makes him look at least from what others tell him. A short Crew cut with
Well built, Always wearing his duster despite how stupid it makes him look at least from what others tell him. A short Crew cut with
A short Crew cut with
WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM US

Status
Not open for further replies.