Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
subnautica is now online-only, and it's played on publisher-provided servers that will eventually be closed down.

Fowl! re-read the rules at the beginning of the thread.

i wish every english-speaker knew the difference between sentience and sapience

Finanect

Jul 29, 2016
Merriam-Webster removes the words and combines them to form 'senpience' that now means both words.

I wish Calcifer was Ember's mascot.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
calcifer in howl is replaced by a mysteriously reviving senpient explosive aranha.

i wish for the ability to change my name to my choice of name at any time, including on official records and in the heads of other people.

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Sure , but you think of a smelly dung and your ability backstabs you. In all the official records and everyone who knows you identifies you as " Smelly Dung" You have to wait a long time b4 you could change your name to something awesome because you haven't mastered your ability as it is still new to you.Changing your name at any time is the final tier perk of your ability.

I hope I get to play Mount and Blade 2 : Bannerlord for free.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
in five years, bannerlord will be infamous for being everything that is wrong with free-to-play.

i wish for the ability to issue hadiths, without any responsibility

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Since you took no responsibility the one who took responsibility fled to mars

I wish for this beast to come to life and spank the baddest politician
until the go red!

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you meant bad as in cool, right?

i wish for the ability to repair things by punching them (like people and drawers, not just machines)

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you gain the ability to repulse all things from yourself at all times. the location you're in explodes, then you suffocate.

i wish for the ability to make other people deploy icebreakers

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Your wish is granted......... BUT
The icebreakers have stopped people working
crashing the stock market and causing the world to play games
forever until their bitter end!

I wish to be a director of the best film in the universe i will call it
the best film in the universe :cool:

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
It is "The Best Film In The Universe" , but only in name. You think its the greatest fckin masterpiece and no one will be able top it, but only you understand what's going on in the movie. Everyone who's watched it does not understand and thinks you're high as a kite when writing the story. However, they let you delude yourself that you've made the "greatest film in the universe". ;)

I wish I have the ability to read ppl's minds.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you get a printer that can print on thin slices of brain

alt: other people are figments of your imagination

alt: everyone are actually robots

alt: everyone else are actually descartes. turns out it was only him thinking, until you came along.

i wish for the ability to temporarily meld with any piece of technology, gaining increased control over it while using it.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
your wish is granted you become a powerful printer and print at will scaring all office workers
until you run out of paper :O

I wish for a tractor to be pimped out by Xzibit
and farm in style

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you gain the power to possess anyone who has ever had a trademark hairstyle, for a month at a time; with a cool-down of one month. while possessing, you are in a coma and your body ages at twelve times its normal speed. you do the tractor thing before you realize the cost.

i wish organizing your own exercise was fun.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Your workout was amazing you are about to run out of stock so the delivery driver heads to your home and drops aload of vhs and dvds just as you step out of the house!

I wish for glow in the dark toilet paper

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
anything that comes out of your body is now glow in the dark.

i wish for the ability make any vehicle i use or ride as resilient as a very resilient tank and as agile as a very agile parkour-master without needing more power.

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
All vehicles you now drive are resilient and agile. They can even adapt their frames , chassis , you name it , to overcome obstacles. They can fold parts of their bodies like transformers to vault over a wall instead of crashing into it. However , expanding the space of the driver seats and passenger seats isn't included in their abilities , so when you decide to take your car for a joy ride and intentionally heading straight for a wall at top speed , the car transforms itself like a transformer to vault over the wall. Alas ,you were squashed into a bloody mess in the car when it folded its compartment to transform and adapt to the situation to avoid the accident. In the future people scoff at you when you and your idea is brought up in a conversation.

I wish demon hunters in Legion weren't so OP

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The demon hunters are over powered and blow up the game the end

I wish for farts to be used as a power source and save the world from power cuts!

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you grow to 144 times your mass and will fart continuously for the rest of your life. the rest is up to you.

wearing black leather pants, with boots too tall to see me, i wish to rock out in my dreams

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
You have become a rock star rocking so much you live the rock life
while playing the guitar with such speed it sets a light and you go in flames!

I wish for a horseino half rhino and half horse as my pet :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.