Status
Not open for further replies.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
You'll never be able to enjoy movies and games again. Hell, how can you enjoy life knowing what's gonna happen?

I wish for ammos that DOESN'T EXPLODE WHEN TOUCHED!!!11ELEVEN

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you get arrows. THEY GROW OUT OF YOUR SKULL AND THE HEADS ARE YOUR TEETH.

i wish for the ability to add the remaining natural lifespan of creatures i kill to my own.

Last edited:

Terib.Shadow

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
Baal Secundus
you get an opportunity to meet the emperor, but one moment after you met him there is an assassination attempt and you sacrifice yourself :)

i wish for a toast ^^
(there is nothing more honorable than to die to save the emperor, like Sanguinius did so i'm good with it)
You get your toast but it's burnt, so burnt it's pitch black.

i wish for you to make a wish for me, too lazy to do it.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you wish for the guile theme to play from precisely one meter behind your left ear at all times at a comfortable listening volume. comfortable if you and other people want to hear the guile theme, that is.

i wish for the ability to turn body from the waist down into a giant snake-tail that i control and back, providing increased height and groundspeed, as well as constriction and immunity to toe-stubbing, on demand.

TGVirus

Firstclaimer
Ark Liege
Jul 28, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
... and then you fall into a deep pit. Good thing there are plenty of ladders around to climb out. Oh, wait... for some reason you cannot revert back!

I wish i had the power of unassisted flight.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
your right foot is now always being pulled up by a force equal to that with which the rest of you is being pulled down by gravity.

i wish for the ability to convert my body-fat into any plant-oil, which then seeps out of the nearest pores.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
alpha centauri b is rushing excitedly to the earth to meet its new owner. it will have engulfed us by 2055.

i wish for a perch suitable for a human being with bird-feet.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you get a robotic version of the dahomey vodun of war, designed and assembled in russia.

i wish for the ability to make arachnids of the same species merge into one individual with their combined mass, size and memories.

Jul 27, 2016
Your newly formed mega-spider is hell-bent on killing you in the most excruciating way possible, as all spiders influenced in this way will be.

I wish for the ability to manipulate all matter and energy to do whatever I want it to, fuse and split, control density, and any property of matter physics has defined. I wish to be able to do this with no time limit or similar restrictions, and no consequences for myself (tiredness, bodily harm, lifespan shortening, etc) or any other human being or living creature unless I directly influence them. The manipulation of matter and energy should give off no emissions of any kind, so fission and fusion would not generate explosions.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you get it, it'll arrive just after you stop liking guns.

i wish for the abilty to make as may beautiful trinkets as i want that have these effects through pure beauty and not some sort of mind-control:
anyone who sees one will want it, to hide and take out and look at sometimes. they all clash horribly, so if you already have one and see another you won't want it, but all designs appeal to all people. people's morals aren't changed, the trinket is simply an item they want a lot; not worth as much as something like a family-member, more like a few years' wages. they take between one-half and two hours of work to make and can be made of any dry material, with tools suitable for doing detailed work on that material. the trinkets are jewelery that doesn't attach to anything(can't be worn), and are too delicate to modify once completed without losing the effect. the effect doesn't start until the last five minutes of work, so i can carry around many unfinished ones and and finish them when i need them without needing to fear theft. making the trinkets is as simple as working on the material, it does not affect anything or anyone else, but only i can do it. they don't affect me, because the designs come from my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.