Status
Not open for further replies.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
it is very small. you get barrels for one-millimeter, two-millimeter and three-millimeter ammunition. you also get that ammunition. you can't fit your finger through the trigger-guard.

your house is very small and some people live in it already.

i wish for the abiliy to teleport any bicycle i've touched to an area of gas-filled or empty space near me, located such that my hand is on the steering wheel.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
cats-ears and human ears are now switched and have always been. there are now headphones for what we know as cat ears with stylized versions of what we know as human ears on the sides.

i wish it said in the geneva convention that all waistcoats must have functional pockets.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
warcraft is now re-skinned overwatch
destiny is now re-skinned hearthstone

i wish i didn't have such a stupid school schedule. six hours five days a week, please. or at least give me no subjects wednesday rather than no subjects monday and no days of more than seven hours. those are real hours, btw, not the weird three-quarters things.

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Sure things boss , but you find yourself struggling to cope with the changes becoz all the best sh1t happens during all those days and hours of which you have no class to attend.

I wish I get to retain my metabolism so I won't get fat when i eat a lot , especially when I've grown old.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Takes the skin and bones to the voodoo priest for exchange of valuable information

I wish for ember world to materialize on the moon

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
while within a meter of your glock, you become a black male in america. everywhere and everyone you know are the same except for possibly your family's skin color, and nobody notices. it goes the other way too, if you make friends while carrying the gun they'll still be there when you stop. basically things are different if you have't observed them yet, but become the way you observed them when you do.

i wish i was a powder mage

Last edited:

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
your cupboard refills with fridge things and your fridge refills with cupboard things. things aren't removed when they go bad.

silly motorbike, powder mages die from overdoses or in battle.

i wish for the ability to repulse anything that isn't genetically me or inside me from my body.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
you repulsed yourself into particles spread across the corners of the world. Your sacrifice has been noted
and religious leaders call it the Holy Ble day

I wish for glow in the dark nostrils so i can breath out illuminating mist in cold conditions!

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
your entire face now glows in the dark. hope you like radium!

i wish for the ability to make anything and anyone crazy tasty and tasty-smelling to all living creatures, and to cancel that effect.

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Sure, but you just made everyone you love crazy tasty and tasty smelling and cannibalism ensues. Dejected, you drop to the ground , hands on your head , as you contemplate what you have done . Soon , your powers turn on you , as you became the tastiest morsel on planet Earth.

I wish Miscreated gets more updates!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Miscreated gets many updates and there is no more updates and it is put in a collectors pile

I wish for world pea's to feed my fellow critters and the world be green o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.