Status
Not open for further replies.

ApisLove

Firstclaimer
Aug 30, 2016
You change sunlight to [you decide]. Since the Sun normally emits all wavelengths, unforeseen disruption occurs (either the atmosphere disintegrates, and everyone suffocates; the plants cannot photosynthesise, and everyone starves; the Sun emits wavelength longer than infrared and the world freezes beyond ability to make fire.)

I wish for Earth to suddenly split in half, making the whole planet one big volcano.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
your wish is granted a splendid volcano it has become your food is always cooked well
there is no need for heaters or thermal clothing everyone is naked and enjoying the heat
but the global authorties have run out of ways to cool it and all food have been over cooked
causing a mass shortage of food ....they have all become so skinny that a gust of wind
has sent them flying into the volcano which has caused them to POOF !

I wish for all my clothes to self clean and talk to me

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
all bodies of earth fill up with high-pressure lava, then split simultaneously. most of planet earth's surface is covered with a thin of lava. then the process repeats itself. humanity is ruined, but not as dramatically as you'd like.

all objects you own now talk to you. constantly. in welsh. or hebrew if you know welsh. or swahili if you know both of those. your clothes self-clean slowly and all other objects self-dirty really quickly. anything eating-related dirties as if it has been in a sewer, anything not dirties as if it has been in a furnace.

seeing some of my favourite podcast people - the only roleplayers except grimithR i've ever watched to the end of a long campaign - assemble into a weird polyamorous thing, it makes me simultaneously envious and weirded out. same as when zefrank describes the chewing apparatus of a mantis. i wish for the ability to swap anything of my own with an equivalent from any other living being on touch as long as they are willing or unable to resist. this includes stuff like body-parts, which scale appropriately, and attitudes; and what is swappable is based on my understanding of the concepts. i can reverse the trade whenever i want, and both will return to their original owner precisely as they were when the initial trade occurred (i trade my concept of love for that of another person, then develop from that origin, then give it back=they get it back like it was when we traded. i trade a wound for the unharmed skin of another, then reverse that for some reason=my wound is still as fresh as it was when traded. i trade my appearance for that of another, then reverse=we both look like we did when the trade happened.). i can trade away things i've traded for as well.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Your newly acquired power acquitted itself well to suit your needs.But you keep swapping and swapping your looks and attitudes ppl start to think you're inhuman. Once you are drop dead gorgeous and another time you're ugly as fck. Ppl think you're an alien , and the government intervenes. You are killed. :(

I wish i get to eat bacon forever and ever....

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
your tongue is now a piece of raw bacon, which grows at a rate of one centimeter every two hours. it grows out like a hair or nail, though - it doesn't actually work like a tongue anymore. your head is immortal as long as you keep eating the bacon.

i wish for laser-pointers i shine to make all creatures whose dietary intake in the last month was at least 50% meat, that can see the dot, chase it.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
the laser has run out of power and they decide to eat everyone you have managed to escape but have no laser point

I wish for all computer fans to make computers fly

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
the matrix takes off, then breaks down and now all the humans are suddenly free. but once the robots have adapted to their new power, we'll all face a bigger threat than ever.

i wish sequels were always better than the original

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
All sequels are made better with an end to trilogies and so on. The only thing to do is play marbles until a new movie appears if ever!!!!!!!!!

I wish for everyone to have their very own personal airbags to prevent accidents

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
people are now inside-out cars with arms and legs and a head. they drink only gasoline.

i wish for the ability to convert at 100% efficiency between different kinds of height:
-tallness
-drugs
-gravitational potential energy

so can make people shorter while teleporting them upwards, or get rid of the drugs in their system while making them taller; etc.

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Of all your abilities , your ability to get rid of drugs in ppl's system gives junkies the perfect excuse for doing drugs .They don't even have to worry about getting caught , they pay you top bucks to sit with them while they puff, and when cops do a check on their system for traces of drugs all you have to do is touch them and all drugs in their system pulls a Houdini. Long story short , you decide to expand your vision into the drug trade and eventually make Pablo Escobar look like a kid with small stash of candy. Eventually you are killed. :(

I wish pre-orders and DLCs are abolished.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
everything is now crowdfunded, and there is no such thing as updating a game after is has launced. no DLCs, but also no hotfixes. instead, many games get remastered editions within two years of release; and these often add more content.

i wish for the ability to designate disallowed areas for creatures using different keywords, for example making my room a no-insect-zone; where animals that count as insects will avoid going.

Oct 10, 2016
Canada, eh
A tiny gnat, which is a type of insect, happens to land on your chest and bars you from entering the designated room because of this effect. You try to make various exceptions and caveats to the rule to keep the intent but it rapidly devolves into a 5,000 page document in legalese which ends up, in some strange twist, barring everything except insects from entering the designated area...

I wish I could build a decent paper airplane.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
you can only build paper aeroplanes from extremely expensive paper, and even then they are only decent.

i wish for feathers instead of hair.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
stars are now just more planets that things orbit. stars don't emit light. you can walk on the sun, but we will all be dead far sooner than if you couldn't.

i wish for the ability to release a calming aura

Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Your ability gets you fortune and fame like you've never imagine, monthly salary by the millions coz rich ass pricks would pay top buck for you to make their worries vanish, even for an instant. Even presidents of different countries pays you a visit to calm their nerves.your fame allows you to brush shoulders with the elites and you eventually get a hot girlfriend. You bring her back to your house to make love , but as the both of you are taking of your clothes , your power malfunctions and releases a calming aura without your consent. Your hot gf was calmed by the aura and doesn't feel horny anymore. You keep trying , but you release more and more aura she eventually goes to sleep. Now everyone who stands near you goes to sleep. You cannot go near the living anymore.You commit suicide :(

I wish solar powered transports and other things are produced to render current vehicles and oil obsolete.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
after death, your name and address will be carved all over the front of their body; and on the back will be carved your most compromizing thoughts. all of this will be in your handwriting.

i wish for immunity to all sources of sanity-damage

Status
Not open for further replies.