Old Firefall players, please respond!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I would also hope everyone had the best day they could with family and friends. Happy Thanksgiving to all of us here no matter when we played. Interesting FireFall a game we all have in common when we come from all corners of the world. Maybe this should be a Gathering? Or not.
i dont celebrate thanksgiving but celebrate happy cold and sneeze season where many of us get very bad colds and still put a happy face!

yes it should be an international rave we all gather in one area and jump non stop :D

Jun 23, 2017
Netherlands
Good to see this project finally getting off the ground! Been missing FF like crazy, especially my bike....NOT. *raises glass* here's to the death of the ugliest bike in gaming, may that rainbow exhaust never be conceived again hahahahaha

Wanted to post a pic of myself wearing the beanie, but as it turns out it shrunk in the wash at some point. :confused: It's aaaaalmost the right size for my landlord's cats now, but they turned out not to be enthusiastic (AT ALL) about wearing it for a giggle and a quick pic. Luckily Ruffie's loyalty is beyond reproach and he stepped up immediately to volunteer.
IMG_20181125_210137.jpg

Aug 30, 2016
Luca Loquax checking in. With Auto Assault, Tabula Rasa and now Firefall having disappeared out from under me I am hoping Ember stands the test of time.

I miss my rocket pack, hanging out in Copa and making Bronto-burgers in Sertao while keeping an eye out for Duckslips moving in on O.C.T.

Shout out to DragonMonkey, we sure farmed some fine 'nados!

Here is to being on the ground floor for Ember!

TheDragonMonkey

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Aug 24, 2016
Luca Loquax checking in. With Auto Assault, Tabula Rasa and now Firefall having disappeared out from under me I am hoping Ember stands the test of time.

I miss my rocket pack, hanging out in Copa and making Bronto-burgers in Sertao while keeping an eye out for Duckslips moving in on O.C.T.

Shout out to DragonMonkey, we sure farmed some fine 'nados!

Here is to being on the ground floor for Ember!
Yes we did my friend.