Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
i am gonna go out on a limb and say 500% by campaign's end. :D
There's a poll for it somewhere here on the forums, and 500% was my somewhat random guess for the same poll. Mathematically however, it was a poor guess. Knocking on 400% is pretty cool, given it required all 5 Kahunas to do. You'll notice that @Grummz actually put a limit on it, by virtue of the limit on the number of the two higher tiers of pledges.

TGVirus

Firstclaimer
Ark Liege
Jul 28, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
There's a poll for it somewhere here on the forums, and 500% was my somewhat random guess for the same poll. Mathematically however, it was a poor guess. Knocking on 400% is pretty cool, given it required all 5 Kahunas to do. You'll notice that @Grummz actually put a limit on it, by virtue of the limit on the number of the two higher tiers of pledges.
well, if you look at the graph, it looks pretty linear (of sorts, if you average the percentage). ofc im no statistics expert, but thats how it looks to me, that taking into account that we are half way in. it is alo a wish :p

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
As it the potential fan base grows there will come the need for ever more engagement, details, images, etc. At what point will Mark need larger amounts of money to satiate the demands of the community? That will be interesting. At that point I will no longer be saying #stalkRonyn2016 but #blameRonyn

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
As it the potential fan base grows there will come the need for ever more engagement, details, images, etc. At what point will Mark need larger amounts of money to satiate the demands of the community? That will be interesting. At that point I will no longer be saying #stalkRonyn2016 but #blameRonyn
Hopefully the content created will attract players, ;)

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Also Grummz, what's with all the advertisement on the THMPR?

Canon. They exist in that universe too? Hey, if you're going Michael Bay on us that's fine, just asking.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2016
Adelaide
Just checked the funding page. Looks like we've plateaued at just over $20k.

While this is a fantastic effort by all of our 255 backers. We really need to continue to build a strong community base through various social media channels.

I've started sharing ember related news successes and general coolness with a #emberthegame hash tag and hope that you too can do the same as we work towards the next milestone.

13B

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Just checked the funding page. Looks like we've plateaued at just over $20k.

While this is a fantastic effort by all of our 255 backers. We really need to continue to build a strong community base through various social media channels.

I've started sharing ember related news successes and general coolness with a #emberthegame hash tag and hope that you too can do the same as we work towards the next milestone.

13B
2P publishers will probably be interested, I was asked to be one a couple years ago too lol. 2P may not get many likes of comments at all on their website but I have a few FB pages that share from the site. Probably cause IGN is more critic news than news news lol

Status
Not open for further replies.