Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderstrike

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Aug 29, 2016
I also have the $100 one, i should probably do something about that... ^.^
༼ つ ._. ༽つ give thmpr bust and design book pls ༼ つ ._. ༽つ

Just kidding, unless you actually want to. Anyway, congrats everyone. Don't know if's feasible that we'll make it to $20,000 but it's possible I guess.

Mishkin

Gatestrider
Aug 11, 2016
France
I took the 50 one two minutes before the next guy, hope he'll get it too....
I haven't had the chance to take the Max Kahuna (too hesitant to make a decision since it's quite some money).
That's so cool to see so many people who want this game as much as I do.
Let's do our best until the release !

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Okay you guys are awesome.

To celebrate I went and created my first Unreal Engine engine blueprints today (had a old friend show me around). Very nice and fast for prototyping. Also, I can see why its slow as fuck to run if you stick with them for a complete game. Luckily we can translate stuff to C++ later. :)

Last edited:

Astro

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
I took the 50 one two minutes before the next guy, hope he'll get it too....
I haven't had the chance to take the Max Kahuna (too hesitant to make a decision since it's quite some money).
That's so cool to see so many people who want this game as much as I do.
Let's do our best until the release !
You dog! That was me, haha. I'm pretty sure I will still get it. We must have been in the checkout/payment portion at the same time.

Funny thing.

I just looked up the place that shows up as Mark Kern's location, Aliso Viejo. Wikipedia says it had a population of 47,823 as of the 2010 census. My hometown almost had the same population, just a few hundred more. 48000+.

Interesting. Although...the total area for Aliso Viejo is 19.352 km2 and for my hometown is 52.66 km2. So practically the same amount of people are packed into less than half the area. Jeez us!

Is it crowded? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.