Milestone 2 is NOW LIVE!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Ronyn, Aug 29, 2016.

1. bedauri nenion

bedauri nenion Death Reaper

^#1 Thread mod, that Guy^
    seriously, the level of forum replies from you Senior Kern is astounding! XD

Adrian, Silv3r Shadow and Mahdi like this.
  2. Rocket

Rocket Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R. Max Kahina

There's a poll for it somewhere here on the forums, and 500% was my somewhat random guess for the same poll. Mathematically however, it was a poor guess. Knocking on 400% is pretty cool, given it required all 5 Kahunas to do. You'll notice that @Grummz actually put a limit on it, by virtue of the limit on the number of the two higher tiers of pledges.

13umbleBee, engjang, Adrian and 2 others like this.
  3. Despair

Despair Firstclaimer - Death Reaper - Frame Founder

The lower tiers actually shows the general interest in this game.

4. TGVirus

TGVirus Firstclaimer

well, if you look at the graph, it looks pretty linear (of sorts, if you average the percentage). ofc im no statistics expert, but thats how it looks to me, that taking into account that we are half way in. it is alo a wish :p

engjang and Adrian like this.
  5. Ronyn

Ronyn Deepstryker Community Manager

20 k reached! 400 percent of goal.

Fabricio21RJ, Wyntyr, engjang and 6 others like this.
  6. 13umbleBee

13umbleBee Emberite

This community's capacity for generosity and support truly humbles me, and it makes me proud to be part of it.

Well done guys!

Now, we just need to let Mark (and crew) get to work. :)

7. Ronyn

8. Darkwolf

Darkwolf Death Reaper

As a beta vanguard and founder of Firefall id love to see this redone properly and hell id love to contribute if possible more then just buying a founders pack.

engjang, Adrian, Mahdi and 1 other person like this.
  9. avalon1k

avalon1k Emberite - Deepscanner

There will be more opportunities down the road to fund development.

Adrian likes this.
  10. Torgue_Joey

Torgue_Joey Emberite -Death Reaper KAIJU 'SPLODER

OVERNINETHOUSAND/10
    would fund again

Mahdi and engjang like this.
  11. Joe Solo

Joe Solo Well-Known Member Ember Dev

Like a boss!

13umbleBee and engjang like this.
  12. SSH83

SSH83 Firstclaimer

Damn i missed out. I like how Kern wrapped it up and not just go "yes! maor monies! must make random stretch goals!" lol.

13umbleBee and engjang like this.
  13. Btabc

Btabc Active Member

@Grummz , I have to admit that I like how you display/tell us (other people, not me right now) how the leftover money is spent. That's a nice touch! :)

14. Ronyn

We have broken 21 K ya'll. The awesomeness keeps on coming.

13umbleBee, Mahdi and engjang like this.
  15. Despair

Despair Firstclaimer - Death Reaper - Frame Founder

And still some time left. Hopefully each Milestone will generate an additional fanbase for this game idea :)

NitroMidgets and engjang like this.
  16. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Tsi-Hu Hunter

As it the potential fan base grows there will come the need for ever more engagement, details, images, etc. At what point will Mark need larger amounts of money to satiate the demands of the community? That will be interesting. At that point I will no longer be saying #stalkRonyn2016 but #blameRonyn

17. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna Kaiju Slayer

Hopefully the content created will attract players, ;)

13umbleBee and Ronyn like this.
  18. Sn0wfIak3

Sn0wfIak3 Active Member

Also Grummz, what's with all the advertisement on the THMPR?

Canon. They exist in that universe too? Hey, if you're going Michael Bay on us that's fine, just asking.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  19. 13umbleBee

13umbleBee Emberite

Just checked the funding page. Looks like we've plateaued at just over $20k.

While this is a fantastic effort by all of our 255 backers. We really need to continue to build a strong community base through various social media channels.

I've started sharing ember related news successes and general coolness with a #emberthegame hash tag and hope that you too can do the same as we work towards the next milestone.

13B

20. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna Kaiju Slayer

2P publishers will probably be interested, I was asked to be one a couple years ago too lol. 2P may not get many likes of comments at all on their website but I have a few FB pages that share from the site. Probably cause IGN is more critic news than news news lol