Milestone 2 is NOW LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bengal

Death Reaper
Jul 27, 2016
Perhaps TheDragonMonkey wishes to adopt me and I can sit around playing video games all day or drunk floating in the pool like Billy Madison? Seems like they have money they can spare.
Thats my buddy, RICH nah just "LOVES" the game & wants it to be the best it can, He may be a bit ....... eccentric yeah thats the word

Love the dragon monkey though

Thunderstrike

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Aug 29, 2016
Will the unpainted 3D printed busts ever be available again? I'm hoping to get the Omniframe one (assuming it's a target) but I don't want to miss out on THMPR.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
No I don't think the THMPR busts will be available again since I try to keep backer rewards special to those who bought into them. But there might be a Patreon we'll set up later that is loot-crate-ish....but on a tiny scale. Like we send you a very small token of appreciation every month and use most of the Patreon funds towards the game.

Thunderstrike

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Aug 29, 2016
Still 13 Days left....guess it will definitely be a success
We've hit the target goal, so it's already a success :)
No I don't think the THMPR busts will be available again since I try to keep backer rewards special to those who bought into them. But there might be a Patreon we'll set up later that is loot-crate-ish....but on a tiny scale. Like we send you a very small token of appreciation every month and use most of the Patreon funds towards the game.
That sounds pretty cool!

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
If I get the $1,500 package will i get the THMPR funding stuffs?

-Edit, can someone send me images/screenshots of the path to Ember, the place I'm at for some reason blocks the website lol

Aug 10, 2016
I swear, when I find out this game come out I'm getting it. Plus I already have my eye on it so I hope I get it when it's atleast 20 mins old :)

Aug 10, 2016
I wish I could put money into this so but I still have none :(

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I shall return the loot I was given as well as reallocated potentially from Mark's past company for the benefit of myself and all my realm if it means I can have an extra THMPR bust. Not saying I condone asset redistribution but that if the offer was accepted I hypothetically may or may not be capable of doing such a thing. You know, hypothetically speaking.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
by the way, I am TheDragonMonkey. This name is what I went with in FireFall for over a year untill someone complained about it. That's why I changed it to TheDragonMonkey. But every other game I have played since the UnReal days I was ShitMonkey.
Adopted dad, you're here!? So good you are here.
I shall keep you in reserve in case I grow bored of stalking Ronyn since Ronyn is simply laying there playing dead.

TheDragonMonkey

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Aug 24, 2016
I got to go finnish a few things then get into FireFall before my buddy thinks I don't want to play anymore. I'm talking about you emo.

Status
Not open for further replies.