Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyssalrider

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jan 26, 2017
started playing in 2014 but never used the forums, so I can't get the credit, oh well.
Account Age
over 2 years
(created July 28, 2014 13:30)

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2017
Anyone with a Digital Deluxe founders pack able to get the $20-$100 founder thing to work with the (Show Founder Icon) cuz I have mine shown but still says I need to show it on my profile or does the offer not work with Digital Deluxe packs and only option is to use veteran?

Jul 27, 2016
San Jose, Calif
With all the changes of bosses and games changes, I somehow lost any reference to my having a founders pack. Oh well, its the thought that counts. Will be satisfied with my vet discount

Jul 27, 2016
SIN Uplink complete. Let's retake this place.

On a serious note, my thanks to Mark Kern and the folks running Crixa. It means a lot to me that the original vision of Firefall is being kept alive.

Prepare for arcfold, folks!

Rilos

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jan 26, 2017
Founder Rilos checking in, Sir!

Man, if we get anything like Firefall was end of 2012 thru mid 2013 you will have myself & the =AUS= masses back, i shit you not. We are gonna come tear that shit up!

Sonic Nova

Firstclaimer
Sep 13, 2016
To see the Em-8er team remember the Founders (and their investment into a promising game that ultimately failed) and to make their investment not go in vain, it got me a little choked up. I had very little money to my name when I started playing Firefall, and I wanted to support it because I enjoyed it and wanted to see it reach full release. I gave as much as I could at the time and now, years later, to see the same game I helped fund and loved so much fall to pieces has made me very sad over it. But now knowing that they still have the Founders' backs has given me a greater desire to see this game make the light of day, and stay there. Keep up the astounding work!
-Sonic Nova, former Firefall Lieutenant, current Em-8er Death Reaper

Rakish

Commander
Jan 26, 2017
When I saw an article about the offer on Massively Overpowered I signed up right away and synced my account. Nice that my Firefall account is still worth something :)

Thanks!

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Anyone with a Digital Deluxe founders pack able to get the $20-$100 founder thing to work with the (Show Founder Icon) cuz I have mine shown but still says I need to show it on my profile or does the offer not work with Digital Deluxe packs and only option is to use veteran?
The digital deluxe has nothing to do with founder packs which were offered for a short period during beta.

unnamed.jpg

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
I wish we could extend this offer to all packs, but only the founder packs are verifiable via the forums. We don't have access to the original Firefall accounts, unfortunately. That is why we have the minimum $10 credit just for being a forum member in 2015 and before.

Blackfyre

Jul 27, 2016
The FF forums won't log me in - whenever I click the login button it just keeps loading. Could I do something else for verification? I still have my arclight poster...

Abyssalrider

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jan 26, 2017
I wish we could extend this offer to all packs, but only the founder packs are verifiable via the forums. We don't have access to the original Firefall accounts, unfortunately. That is why we have the minimum $10 credit just for being a forum member in 2015 and before.
wish I'd had the foresight to join the forums when I started playing in 2014, alas I never joined them until today. But I'm still reporting for duty again, Nighthawk for life!

Pelli

Jan 26, 2017
Spain
Sweet news... thanks for giving us hope again. Too bad I lost a while ago my email and with it my Ensing firefall Founders but it doesn't matter I had another account from 2013 already linked to em8er ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.