Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

UPDATE: Smile put together this video walk-through of the process:

Well, got some big news today, thanks to some code that Xeevis was able to whip up, we are now making this special offer:

If you ever purchased a Firefall Founder's Pack, we are offering you a full credit on Em-8ER's virtual goods store when it launches. Even if you never purchased a founder's pack, you can still get a $10 credit if you joined the Firefall forums before the end of 2015.

Simply go to this page to verify your founder status and link it to your Em-8ER forum account.

https://emberbot.jadex.eu/founders/

You can read more about why we are doing this here:

http://nichegamer.com/2017/01/26/em-8er-interview-mark-kern-firefall-redeeming-fans/
    On a personal note, I would personally like to thank all the original Firefall fans. This is my way of making it right. But please act fast, we have no control over The9 and Firefall forums. They could go down anytime and we won't be able to verify your account in the future.

Note from Ronyn - If you have any issues with the process. Here is where you can ask for support. https://discord.gg/hEmgsmA

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    Soul, DrunkenFlower, Andrea and 49 others like this.
  2. Cadbane

Cadbane Gatestrider - Frame Founder Base Commander

Trying this out and the screen is stuck at awaiting input :(

InB4Fooni, I assume also should be said!

3. Jansin3

Jansin3 Terraformer

Works like charm :)

4. Cadbane

Cadbane Gatestrider - Frame Founder Base Commander

What webroswer are you using? I tried IE11 and Chrome to no avail...

Fixed and thanks! So Sweet!!!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Valaetoshiru likes this.
  5. Mouzed

Mouzed New Member

6. Mongoose

Mongoose Tsi-Hu Hunter

This has got to be the coolest thing a company has done for its fans. Thank you Grummz, and the rest of the Ember team for all your hard work. Much love shown to your fans. Can't wait to see the progress this game makes. salute.

7. Biz

Biz Member Kaiju Slayer

Did not expect this, well done. If you make something akin to FF around patch 0.6 I will buy 100$ worth of it, that is a promise.

p.s. clever and simple verification too, nice work!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Tyceus and Seiromem like this.
  8. Jansin3

Jansin3 Terraformer

I used chrome

9. Albireo

Albireo New Member

I haven't seen anything like this in my life. And it's very amazing how intuitive and thoughtful of you guys to actually give it one more chance to make it up to Firefall fans and Founders. I am definitely looking forward for Ember.

Thank you once again for such a wonderful experience :)

Hikki, Tyceus, AnnonTheCannon and 6 others like this.
  10. ChargeLord

ChargeLord New Member

I started in Oct 2012, but missed the founder pack purchase.....but I am still happy to get the $10 veteran credit!!! Thanks Grummz and the rest of the Em-8er crew!

11. Tex

Tex New Member

12. lOrD gHoSt

lOrD gHoSt New Member

wow, thats realy nice of you!

do you guys plan to incorporate the FF status into ember (sorry, but the crazy name isnt going to work for me ^^) too? like into the forum titles, and stuff you only get by beeing Commander or the others?

anyway, thank you!

13. Firemoth

Firemoth Deepscanner

is there any handling for people that bought founder packs for multiple (alts or whatever) accounts?

14. Animal84

Animal84 New Member

Can't get the website to work with IE or Chrome. Just spins saying awaiting input.. I put my username in the box.

15. NF85

NF85 Scout

yea, FF wont work either. just says awaiting input and no boxes can be ticked off.

16. Noxcure

Noxcure Deepscanner

Wow, this is amazing. Wanted the Founder's Pack, but was to late to the party with 3-4 days or smth. Still, got veteran :)
    Well working verification, smooth. <3

17. Mahdi

Mahdi Firstclaimer

It recognized my firefall id but is failing on the Ember side of things. Keeps telling me to retry after I put in my ember id under the firefall status.

*edit*

Some reason my ollllld posts were deleted. That is why it wouldn't finish for me. So I just randomly had to post something new.

18. Vandria

Vandria Deepscanner

This is so awesome, thank you for this!

19. Vecchio

Vecchio Emberite

WOW! Thank you, Mark. I just registered and it was simple. It's so wonderful of you to support us FF vets as we support you. Way Cool! High Fives all around.

Earth_Soldier, Xeevis and engjang like this.
  20. Fenr1r

Fenr1r New Member

Verification successful.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.