Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jan 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwitchingShark

TwitchingShark Gatestrider

Not working in chrome for me. Just a spinner and 'Awaiting Input' Console shows the following

WebSocket connection to 'wss://emberbot.jadex.eu/signalr/connect?transport=webSockets&clientProtocol…VEdF2w2kTv&connectionData=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22foundershub%22%7D%5D&tid=8' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: 'Sec-WebSocket-Accept' header is missing

2. DarkCisum

DarkCisum Member

There's a typo on the the news post on em8er.com:

3. GherkinSavorus

GherkinSavorus New Member

Hey, that's a great thing to do. Was never a founder myself (just a grizzled veteran), but that's way above board. Thanks for thinking of us. :) And nice job Xeevis!

13umbleBee likes this.
  4. Zertwvi

Zertwvi New Member

I really appreciate this. Even if I never play Ember you have my respect for reaching out like this.

Random232 and 13umbleBee like this.
  5. Damiv

Damiv Terraformer

Bravo ladies/gents/others. Linked and done. What a way to honour the community. My hat is tipped.

6. SillaKnight

SillaKnight New Member

Is this can be use to discount on the price of the game or just money in game after we bought the game?

7. ayumi1

ayumi1 New Member

i can not verifcation my firefall account i am member in 2014 firefall nickname ayumi 1 ty

8. Ellscry

Ellscry New Member

What really hits me, is all the names I recognize here. Truly amazing.

Re4per and EvilKitten like this.
  9. pinkgasm

pinkgasm New Member

This is awesome! Thanks Xeevis & Grummz!

10. GynBurst

GynBurst New Member

Awesome, just claimed veteran award :D

11. Comrade

Comrade New Member

Just read up about this now and verified. I'm surprised the forums over there were even semi-functional up until now.

12. myxaplix

myxaplix New Member

Having trouble getting the validation program to accept my firefall account information. In the section for ember profile link I copied the firefall link http://forums.firefall.com/community/members/xxxxxxx.xxxxxxx/ (account name and number removed here) to the status section of the personal data for ember. It keeps coming up with a link missing message.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong

13. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

Your Firefall profile need to have your ember link. That's how we know it's you. Many are putting the link in their ember profile here, which is backwards.

14. myxaplix

myxaplix New Member

Thanks, that was the problem. Can't wait to start shooting bad guys

15. bustedrifle

bustedrifle New Member

Im not sure if i did this correctly. I linked them both to the other. Clicking on my Ember profile will take you to FF forums, and the link there will take you to my Ember profile.

16. Kouyioue

Kouyioue Active Member

One to two members log on a day for months, suddenly they all crawl out of the woodworks to get free credit. lol

Fabricio21RJ, EvilKitten and Mahdi like this.
  17. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

Make sure your Firefall profile has your Em-8ER link. For more support, go the the discord chat. It's on the main page of these forums in the sidebar on the right,

18. t2wave

t2wave New Member

Well, I didn't go with my previous username (Veladrome) but I was able to link my account. Gotta say I hoped that maybe something would hold over from FF like a title or something but I never expected this. I've never seen a dev honor investments to another project/company entirely.

I've been keeping tabs on Em-8er from afar. Wasn't ever much active in the FF community outside the clans I was in so I missed most of what went on in the background. But now with this I am quite interested as I am invested by association.

19. OhhPaigey

OhhPaigey New Member

I think that kinda was the purpose of all of this though, no?

:confused:

lOrD gHoSt likes this.
  20. Galinor

Galinor New Member

This was not what I had expected at all. I purchased a Commander pack back in the day but was never able to make the most of it, and very glad now that we both have been given a chance at a do over.

ProffesorNormal and Xeevis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.