Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2016
Not working in chrome for me. Just a spinner and 'Awaiting Input' Console shows the following

WebSocket connection to 'wss://emberbot.jadex.eu/signalr/connect?transport=webSockets&clientProtocol…VEdF2w2kTv&connectionData=%5B%7B%22name%22%3A%22foundershub%22%7D%5D&tid=8' failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: 'Sec-WebSocket-Accept' header is missing

ayumi1

Jan 26, 2017
Well, got some big news today, thanks to some code that Xeevis was able to whip up, we are now making this special offer:

If you ever purchased a Firefall Founder's Pack, we are offering you a full credit on Em-8ER's virtual goods store when it launches. Even if you never purchased a founder's pack, you can still get a $10 credit if you joined the Firefall forums before the end of 2015.

Simply go to this page to verify your founder status and link it to your Em-8ER forum account.

https://emberbot.jadex.eu/founders/

You can read more about why we are doing this here:

http://nichegamer.com/2017/01/26/em-8er-interview-mark-kern-firefall-redeeming-fans/
On a personal note, I would personally like to thank all the original Firefall fans. This is my way of making it right. But please act fast, we have no control over The9 and Firefall forums. They could go down anytime and we won't be able to verify your account in the future.

Note from Ronyn - If you have any issues with the process. Here is where you can ask for support. https://discord.gg/hEmgsmA
i can not verifcation my firefall account i am member in 2014 firefall nickname ayumi 1 ty

Jul 27, 2016
Just read up about this now and verified. I'm surprised the forums over there were even semi-functional up until now.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Your Firefall profile need to have your ember link. That's how we know it's you. Many are putting the link in their ember profile here, which is backwards.

Jul 27, 2016
Im not sure if i did this correctly. I linked them both to the other. Clicking on my Ember profile will take you to FF forums, and the link there will take you to my Ember profile.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Make sure your Firefall profile has your Em-8ER link. For more support, go the the discord chat. It's on the main page of these forums in the sidebar on the right,

t2wave

Jan 26, 2017
Well, I didn't go with my previous username (Veladrome) but I was able to link my account. Gotta say I hoped that maybe something would hold over from FF like a title or something but I never expected this. I've never seen a dev honor investments to another project/company entirely.

I've been keeping tabs on Em-8er from afar. Wasn't ever much active in the FF community outside the clans I was in so I missed most of what went on in the background. But now with this I am quite interested as I am invested by association.

Status
Not open for further replies.