Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Saviant

Saviant New Member

Thanks for the message on my account, I hadn't touched Firefall for a long time as it went to crap and didn't feel like when I first brought into it

2. Jwilson

Jwilson New Member

Amazing offer and breathes new light and faith into past fans. Much appreciated.

3. melissa brallier

melissa brallier New Member

how do i use the credit to back ember?

4. Ronyn

Ronyn DEEPSTRYKER Community Manager

It can't be. The credit can only be used for the in game virtual store you'll find inside Em-8ER around launch.

5. melissa brallier

melissa brallier New Member

ah so i cant support the game with the credit. but have to wait for the game to come out.

6. alphamachina

alphamachina New Member

My Founder status isn't working.. I'd been with FF game since the beginning, but after activating everything on my FF profile and setting Founder badge, it hasn't worked. I think my account may have been wiped at some point or other, because when I logged into FF forums for the first time in a while after the game went under, my avatar was gone, all of my settings had been reset, timezone, etc. My Founder badge and all that had been reset. I don't know what's going on, but it seems like everything is botched.

7. alphamachina

alphamachina New Member

I had all of this as well, had been with FF since the beginning, but when logging into the FF forums for the first time in a long while, it seemed as if all of my info and settings had been reset. Timezone, avatar, Founder badge, linked title, etc. was all gone or reset.

8. alphamachina

alphamachina New Member

It's good to see a lot of these names here. I've been missing you guys! <3 :D

Mahdi likes this.
  9. alphamachina

alphamachina New Member

Is it possible for my FF forum account to have been reset? Because I've been with FF since the beginning, since beta, and went all in with Founder, but when logging in to FF forums for the first time in a long while, all of my settings were reset, timezone, avatar, Founder badge, title link, etc. were all gone.

10. Xeevis

Xeevis Well-Known Member Max Kahuna Forum Tech

If you are sure you have Ensign/Lieutenant or Commander pack activated on your account I can validate you manually, for that I need to access your FF account real quick to see if everything is in order. I'll need your username and password. If sharing password is a concern you can change it to something else temporarily and then change it back after verification is complete.
    Send it in PM!

11. DrunkenFlower

DrunkenFlower New Member

Thank you @Grummz, I successfully linked my ancient founder's account.

Mahdi and Xeevis like this.
  12. Jag

Jag Member

It really is great to see these old names jump over from Firefall

Mahdi likes this.
  13. TrollSpy

TrollSpy New Member

Am I doing something wrong? I cant seem to make an account, but I could make this one... I started back in Beta on FF, so Im guessing my account is old enough ;). Any help would be appreciated.

14. Shaze

Shaze New Member

It's been more than 4 years. Thank you very much for this. All of us Firefall veterans are looking forward to the game we all loved and adored from the closed beta of Firefall.

Mahdi and Xeevis like this.
  15. nechronox

nechronox New Member

Pretty excited to join the Ember community! The original vision for Fire Fall had me picking up the Commander's Pack after a single run of the demo at PAX2012, and it was super disappointing when the game turned into something else altogether. Ember sounds amazing!

Mahdi likes this.
  16. Jag

Jag Member

We're excited to have you here!

As you say, it's certainly exciting to have this game come around after Firefall was so disappointing.

Mahdi likes this.
  17. Ehren

Ehren New Member

18. Stenorreaper

Stenorreaper New Member

Whelp, got the connection running. It was a bit confounding for a while though.

Was kind of concerned when it took more than 3 hours for the confirmation email to go through, but I figured it was a server validation timer issue, and yup. (had to resend the email) Just adding this here in case someone else is hovering outside unable to get in (as you can't post till the validation goes through)

19. KarmaComa

KarmaComa New Member

Really great initiative, I loved the FF beta the moment I was in (jan 2013).
    What followed ... not so much.

Pandagnome likes this.
  20. Daegoth

Daegoth New Member

Any chance of refunds for Pre-Order packages also?