Firefall Credit Program - Em-8ER to offer full credit for founder packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saviant

Commander
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the message on my account, I hadn't touched Firefall for a long time as it went to crap and didn't feel like when I first brought into it

Jul 27, 2016
My Founder status isn't working.. I'd been with FF game since the beginning, but after activating everything on my FF profile and setting Founder badge, it hasn't worked. I think my account may have been wiped at some point or other, because when I logged into FF forums for the first time in a while after the game went under, my avatar was gone, all of my settings had been reset, timezone, etc. My Founder badge and all that had been reset. I don't know what's going on, but it seems like everything is botched.

Jul 27, 2016
I don't understand why I don't have a founder badge on the firefall forums and unable to redeem a reward when I have all these:
Beta Weekend: Population Control
The more violent species are becoming a threat to the way of life in Copacabana. Work alongside other players from November 30th, 2012 until December 2nd, 2012 to thin the herd and keep the citizens safe.
Beta Weekend: Chosen Invasion
The Chosen have rallied their forces and are making their push into New Eden to crush the remnants of humanity. Band together from December 7th, 2012 until December 9th, 2012 to decimate their forces before they overwhelm New Eden.
Firefall Founder: Ensign
The bannerman. The soldier who never surrenders. You fight until victory is assured and your life has been paid for with kills.
Firefall Founder: Lieutenant
The veteran. You are the first one in and the last one out. A presence that inspires men to fight for you and to bleed with you.
Firefall Founder: Commander
The titan of warfare. A legend amongst your peers. You are of an elite few whose names are unanimous with greatness and prestige.
FirefallFest: Open Beta Launch
As a special thanks for joining us, you can use the special edition Open Beta warpaint in Red 5 colors.
Firefall: Closed Beta Tester
Thank you for participating in the Firefall Closed Beta!
Firefall: All Beta Testers
All participants during Firefall's open or closed beta cycles.
Firefall: Open Beta Tester
Thank you for your support!
Launch: Digital Deluxe
Firefall: Digital Deluxe Edition
Launch: Digital Starter
Firefall: Digital Starter Pack
I had all of this as well, had been with FF since the beginning, but when logging into the FF forums for the first time in a long while, it seemed as if all of my info and settings had been reset. Timezone, avatar, Founder badge, linked title, etc. was all gone or reset.

Jul 27, 2016
I wish we could extend this offer to all packs, but only the founder packs are verifiable via the forums. We don't have access to the original Firefall accounts, unfortunately. That is why we have the minimum $10 credit just for being a forum member in 2015 and before.
Is it possible for my FF forum account to have been reset? Because I've been with FF since the beginning, since beta, and went all in with Founder, but when logging in to FF forums for the first time in a long while, all of my settings were reset, timezone, avatar, Founder badge, title link, etc. were all gone.

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
Is it possible for my FF forum account to have been reset? Because I've been with FF since the beginning, since beta, and went all in with Founder, but when logging in to FF forums for the first time in a long while, all of my settings were reset, timezone, avatar, Founder badge, title link, etc. were all gone.
If you are sure you have Ensign/Lieutenant or Commander pack activated on your account I can validate you manually, for that I need to access your FF account real quick to see if everything is in order. I'll need your username and password. If sharing password is a concern you can change it to something else temporarily and then change it back after verification is complete.
Send it in PM!

TrollSpy

Jun 26, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? I cant seem to make an account, but I could make this one... I started back in Beta on FF, so Im guessing my account is old enough ;). Any help would be appreciated.

Jul 28, 2016
It's been more than 4 years. Thank you very much for this. All of us Firefall veterans are looking forward to the game we all loved and adored from the closed beta of Firefall.

nechronox

Firstclaimer
Jun 27, 2017
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Pretty excited to join the Ember community! The original vision for Fire Fall had me picking up the Commander's Pack after a single run of the demo at PAX2012, and it was super disappointing when the game turned into something else altogether. Ember sounds amazing!

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
Pretty excited to join the Ember community! The original vision for Fire Fall had me picking up the Commander's Pack after a single run of the demo at PAX2012, and it was super disappointing when the game turned into something else altogether. Ember sounds amazing!
We're excited to have you here!

As you say, it's certainly exciting to have this game come around after Firefall was so disappointing.

Jul 1, 2017
Whelp, got the connection running. It was a bit confounding for a while though.

Was kind of concerned when it took more than 3 hours for the confirmation email to go through, but I figured it was a server validation timer issue, and yup. (had to resend the email) Just adding this here in case someone else is hovering outside unable to get in (as you can't post till the validation goes through)

Status
Not open for further replies.