FireFall Community Memory Dump

Jade Isentry

Spirit Guide
Aug 2, 2016
I found this video I had recorded, so I've uploaded it to my Youtube channel. It was in the dying days of Firefall, but it contains elements of what I loved it so much. I really enjoyed the little nuggets at places that where remote, but were worth going to becuase they were there in the game.

Man, that world was just so... alive. I used to stay logged in, even after I was long done playing, just sitting there, enjoying just being there, because I didn't want to leave.

I haven't found a game with that same beautiful pull since :`( , and I truly hope Em8er can live up to that legacy someday.

PartTimeJedi

Omega Founder
Nov 13, 2018
Man, that world was just so... alive. I used to stay logged in, even after I was long done playing, just sitting there, enjoying just being there, because I didn't want to leave.

I haven't found a game with that same beautiful pull since :`( , and I truly hope Em8er can live up to that legacy someday.
^^this^^ so much! I miss the colors and sights. I would love to just roam around when I was bored. Miss it so much.
Also I never played the finished game. I was a beta players until about 6 months before official release. Family crisis and I had to step up, no time to play. Next thing I know, FireFall announcement of cancellation... Ugghhhh.
Come on Em8er!!!!