FireFall Community Memory Dump

Discussion in 'Fan art, Fanfic, and other Fan creations!' started by Terib.Shadow, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Terib.Shadow

Terib.Shadow Active Member

2014-08-04_00001.jpg 2015-08-16_00001.jpg thumping with my father gone wrong 2015-08-19_00001.jpg My 2 last screenshots of firefall to remember it. 20160726001209_1.jpg 20160726001255_1.jpg Since you neglected bastion so much ( and by that, didn't even post one picture of it ), i'll post some of my pictures.

NitroMidgets likes this.
  2. DARKB1KE

DARKB1KE Well-Known Member

Being a Bastion player before it was cool.

3. Dropdown

Dropdown Emberite

This is something that was shared on the FF forums really early on, not made by me and I can't find from who is.
    It was something that append often and I find it funny.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

SomeUnregPunk and DARKB1KE like this.
  4. ExtraSoda

ExtraSoda Member

Not a picture (some of my earliest screenshots are on my laptop), but thought I'd share this. I have more videos, but don't want to spam this thread with them. Just this one was made with a lot of love at the time.

5. Simon K

Simon K Member

I don't quite have any memories from FireFall itself... I didn't play it much. My memories are from the forums, particularly the roleplaying subforums. Man, those memories are golden.

NitroMidgets likes this.
  6. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

Meh, i ain't got screens any more but, well: Mammoth Rambo!
    In my opinion one of the most funny and trolliest classes ever with the thunder dome. Was pretty funny to trap some newbies in the duel mode in it ^^
    Or running 'round with my biotech dmger build to crush my friend who had to switch between his lvl 40 frames to stay alive tilli killed him with my poison. (the build was poison perks, poison bio injector (jep, a poison prefix on a poison weapon, works pretty fine), healing wave (pushing around enemies ^^), ghostly triage, blinding poison trail (pretty op cause you could get enemies stuck in the cloud through running through them), normal HKM and run speed core, i was faster than a bike for several second ^^)

7. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Gatestrider

Ah the good old days of Firefall. Another ex-NCO texted me about the Red5 demise yesterday.

8. Brezals

Brezals Active Member

This community event we had way back in 2012, was my favourite memory From Firefall.

I'll try upload some old screenshots later.

9. The last photo I could get on Firefall before I got banned.

This photo actually is very special to me because It's got 1. My greatest ally Tragedy and 2. Swizza, Someone who I finally made up with after a 2 month long flame war :) Remember guys, we are all different when we speak in person, our forum persona means nothing. :)
    Me, @Swizza and @Tragedy at copacabana 20160726190623_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
  10. AreS-43

AreS-43 New Member

just a random afk pez
    [​IMG]

i think this was my record
    [​IMG]

christmas MGV
    [​IMG]

observing the wildlife :O
    [​IMG]

back in open beta when i got my brother into firefall, we had some good times
    [​IMG]

the chat going nuts on thumpers
    [​IMG]

and this is one of the oldest i still have on my imgur
    [​IMG]

it was all so beautiful back then
    [​IMG]

11. Nunaden

Nunaden Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    ^^nice times back then with my dread and mammoth xD

NanoTechnician likes this.
  12. DARKB1KE

DARKB1KE Well-Known Member

Holy crap, someone actually has footage of that?

Brezals likes this.
  13. Papa Franku

Papa Franku Member

This was a picture a reddit user named SiantLark posted on imgur on the Firefall subreddit. http://imgur.com/a/O1Ale/all

apparently it is a very very old beta login screen before you got into PvP and there was no hub to go to. Now this is the oldest piece of Firefall history

[​IMG]

EvilKitten likes this.
  14. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Well-Known Member

That'll probably be the same for Ember to start.

Also...Invasions/strike teams/incursions/and...XP valley ftw!

15. yapushkin

yapushkin Member

Just hoping they wont screw up game this time :D

16. Brezals

Brezals Active Member

that one would be me.

What did it matter if everyone else started sharing their memories aswell?

Papa Franku, DARKB1KE and Nunaden like this.
  17. mayhemmike

mayhemmike Member

TIKI TOWER Dance Parties
    tiki tower 2.jpg tiki tower1.jpg tiki tower 3.jpg tiki tower 2.jpg waitingforbaneclaw_zps8104e936.jpg

BTW DarkB1ke that last one was one you put in to an old thread I started for tiki towers

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016