FireFall Community Memory Dump

Aug 2, 2016
I found this video I had recorded, so I've uploaded it to my Youtube channel. It was in the dying days of Firefall, but it contains elements of what I loved it so much. I really enjoyed the little nuggets at places that where remote, but were worth going to becuase they were there in the game.

Man, that world was just so... alive. I used to stay logged in, even after I was long done playing, just sitting there, enjoying just being there, because I didn't want to leave.

I haven't found a game with that same beautiful pull since :`( , and I truly hope Em8er can live up to that legacy someday.

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
Man, that world was just so... alive. I used to stay logged in, even after I was long done playing, just sitting there, enjoying just being there, because I didn't want to leave.

I haven't found a game with that same beautiful pull since :`( , and I truly hope Em8er can live up to that legacy someday.
^^this^^ so much! I miss the colors and sights. I would love to just roam around when I was bored. Miss it so much.
Also I never played the finished game. I was a beta players until about 6 months before official release. Family crisis and I had to step up, no time to play. Next thing I know, FireFall announcement of cancellation... Ugghhhh.
Come on Em8er!!!!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
It was such a shame that we could not fly/go to the remnants of this once great vessel and do missions, etc. on the decks or within the ship itself. So many missed opportunities, so many...
Maybe we could find the ship somewhere in em8er this time? Another ship just like it but this time we have the opportunity to uncover the mystery of why it has crashed in em8er maybe it was the rescue ship that was intended but never arrived something has gone horribly wrong is there something still living inside ......?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
It was such a shame that we could not fly/go to the remnants of this once great vessel and do missions, etc. on the decks or within the ship itself. So many missed opportunities, so many...
The town up on the hills with bandits and the hard to get to bomb quest with bugs was high enough to glide and land on the Arclight. Gave you the 5 minute glide feat too.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Not sure if I ever shared my old Tumblr here or not. Pretty much my memory dump of the good ol Firefall days. Did have the soundtrack playing but some reason it's not working for me anymore.

https://thearesarchive.tumblr.com/

Still got my videos that I put together over the years too on my computer.

2 years...Still missing it :(
Enjoy
Neat pictures those were some good fun lets look forward to even more with Em8er!!!!

Vinak

Omega Founder
Sep 13, 2016
The only real memories I have of Firefall was coming up with the most efficient ways of getting resources from Thumpers with my friends. Then, of course, we did those storm event things and taking enemy outposts.
This was all in the beta. We never played live. I forget precisely why we quit the game.