One more month until world war 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Hilariously unfunny and has been televiesed as nothing short of a slanderous TV reality show and not an election.

Seriously, it is something all participants should be ashamed of and they'll always be remembered as the two evils.

Although I kinda feel like Trump hasn't been as character destruction driven as Clinton.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Each night I look into the sky and ask the Spaghetti Monster in the sky when roughly his master plan is getting us some gamma ray burst or other life ending event. Fuck it, start over elsewhere.

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
who do you think sent Trump on his quest?
The Great Vorpal Rabbit Goddess (of course... ^^). On the other hand, Cthulhu, is behind the Wicked Witch of the East. Who else, but one of the Great Old Ones (banished from this plane, eons ago) could be responsible for her massive levels of corruption and evil? ^^

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
To me it's obvious the DEM candidate election was rigged, so obvious in fact I'd sue if I was US.
But the outcome would be ineviteable, what with chill having the fbi in her pocket. Or someone who's controlling it.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Meh, it has been a slow march back into a caste system with the financial elites running the world for a long time now. Meanwhile they keep the lower castes fighting each other over the scraps.
Oh St Helena Island you are looking better each day.

Jul 26, 2016
To me it's obvious the DEM candidate election was rigged, so obvious in fact I'd sue if I was US. But the outcome would be ineviteable, what with chill having the fbi in her pocket. Or someone who's controlling it.
I figure the FBI just realized they could make more waves if they bring to court a President Clinton rather than a Clinton trying to become a President. So they are holding off until after the election. If the FBI were in the pocket of the Clintons, then none of the charges would even been investigated. Or it could be just what they said, they couldn't find anything and they let it go.

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
I figure the FBI just realized they could make more waves if they bring to court a President Clinton rather than a Clinton trying to become a President. So they are holding off until after the election. If the FBI were in the pocket of the Clintons, then none of the charges would even been investigated. Or it could be just what they said, they couldn't find anything and they let it go.

Last edited:

NoahDVS

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Given the fact that both parties had some of the most unpopular candidates in history, I think now is an appropriate time to change how voting works in the US. With our current system, any vote that doesn't go to a major party candidate is almost basically wasted. We need a system that allows people to vote for whoever they want without worrying about their vote being wasted if that candidate doesn't get enough support to even have a chance.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7679C7ACE93A5638

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Relax, it won't go that far. Or, it could but it would have happened anyway. The world has been falling apart for a while now.

Trump didn't want to be president imo, he never imagined it getting this far. He's going to go back on a lot of his ideas, it'll be interesting to watch. Matter of fact, i think he actually might want to get impeached. It's the smartest move for him.

He was the monkey wrench the US public threw into their system.

I don't consider him particularly smart, nor particularly dumb. He has, how should i call it. Predatory empathy. Plato once pushed forward the idea of the "philosophical king". You have to admit, he's as far from this idea as one can get.

It probably won't be the end of the world. He'll continue to do what he does best. He'll put up a good show but there's a man behind the mask too. My best bet is. Trump accomplished what he wanted, now he'll try to find a way out while causing as little damage to things as possible (because at this point, he's on thin ice and i'm sure he dislikes that position a lot).

It takes a devil to know and or defeat a devil.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
Trump accomplished what he wanted, now he'll try to find a way out while causing as little damage to things as possible (because at this point, he's on thin ice and i'm sure he dislikes that position a lot).
Getting the presidency isn't just what he wanted.
There is a bunch of stuff that he has been wanting the country to do for a long time. And he tried like the rest of us, to do it from the other side, supporting politicians/parties and hoping they would be able to follow through. And over time like the rest of us, he has seen lackluster results. He's not done. Not by a longshot.

Honestly I'm actually glad that he won. Why?
Because I have talked to some voters that were voting for Hilary. They were voting because she was a woman. They liked knowing they voted for the first black president and they wanted to see the first woman president as well. A few of them disagreed with Hilary's agenda but they still voted for her because they felt she would the only woman to reach the presidency. .... That shit is the same shit I heard from some people voting for Obama the first time.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Getting the presidency isn't just what he wanted.
There is a bunch of stuff that he has been wanting the country to do for a long time. And he tried like the rest of us, to do it from the other side, supporting politicians/parties and hoping they would be able to follow through. And over time like the rest of us, he has seen lackluster results. He's not done. Not by a longshot.

Honestly I'm actually glad that he won. Why?
Because I have talked to some voters that were voting for Hilary. They were voting because she was a woman. They liked knowing they voted for the first black president and they wanted to see the first woman president as well. A few of them disagreed with Hilary's agenda but they still voted for her because they felt she would the only woman to reach the presidency. .... That shit is the same shit I heard from some people voting for Obama the first time.
I don't disagree with the fact that Hillary was not a worthy president for the US.

It was clear she sucked, her smile alone told the tale. Look, i only disagree with the tea party on three things; The way to see ourselves, the way to see each other, the way to see the land we walk on. I agree with the anarchistic ideals. F*ck the system, it's broken and clearly has been for a while. Clinton would have made for just as bad a president. I'm sure of this. Her smile says more than i ever could.

But those who believe Trump is doing it "for you". Come on, COME ON. He's a businessman, not a charismatic Jew reincarnating somewhere north of Palestine and south of Israel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.