Old Firefall players, please respond!

alienowl

Jul 30, 2016
Alienowl reporting in played last 2 years of beta wont mention the shyte game that's got no players left looking forward to the rebirth of the pure open world mayhem we all used to enjoy, looking forward to battling pez again on his weak gm chars.

Wuterbear

Firstclaimer
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Denver
Oh, how I miss the leisurely thump. Man, I invested so much time and money into that game! It was supposed to be great. If I wanted to play WoW, I would have just played WoW! >.<

liseneko

Commander
Aug 3, 2016
Liseneko checking in. Previous commander founder hopefully i can buy much more higher founders package for this one. I just hope we all get the chance to throw in enough money to help really heavily keep out another corporation from investing like star citizen has and 7days to die the fun pimps did. Id much rather throw in another 500 usd to keep out a corporation like the9

Beerdog6

Firstclaimer
Aug 1, 2016
echoing Liseneko. I was a founder package as well and missed the Valley Thumping, and taking down Baneclaw. Glider flights from high up on Forteleza across the map.

Laccolith

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
Laccolith reporting in!

Joined Firefall during closed beta but only played about 15 min, then forgot about it until it went open beta and since then played it steadily until 1.6 murdered all that was fun (why was my thermal cannon taken away from me?! WHY???...yes I am still bitter about that).