Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jul 30, 2016
Just introducing myself, but i used to be a Firefall Beta Player using the name Sasaki_Haku. Due to some RL issues, i wasn't able to get back into FF after it was released for a good year.

When i finally made the time, i found the FF to be something entirely different from what i remembered so i stop playing after a few hours. I'm really looking forward to Ember and hope that it brings back the old FF feel i remember.

Also, i like to add that i really looking forward to being able to customise the gear based on my personal preferences

Just introducing myself, but i used to be a Firefall Beta Player using the name Sasaki_Haku. Due to some RL issues, i wasn't able to get back into FF after it was released for a good year.

When i finally made the time, i found the FF to be something entirely different from what i remembered so i stop playing after a few hours. I'm really looking forward to Ember and hope that it brings back the old FF feel i remember.

Also, i like to add that i really looking forward to being able to customise the gear based on my personal preferences
Well, then welcome back, you probably missed the 2nd best phase of FF: 1.3 aka war in the amazon (best after beta, but i didn't play pre 1.3 xD)

ShanksJr

Player One
Jul 30, 2016
My account is a little over 5 years old (May 23, 2011). Sunk so many hours in the Beta, had a lot of fun in XP valley.

Think after the full release I played maybe 20 hours? It just felt completely different to the beta and I couldn't immerse myself the way I used to. Hopefully Ember will become a full game and I can jump back into a fun game.

Account name was Dementis (God that was an awful handle.)

Jul 28, 2016
Joined April 2011. Name was/is Betafodder. Left FF for the final time during their OB right before launch. Seemed like they rebuilt the game every couple of weeks and i just couldn't take it anymore.

Jul 30, 2016
EndlessWaves/DeadBronze here. Sounds like Ember will be Firefall with a dash of Section8, another game that never really got the community going to fulfill it's potential.

agnt

Jul 28, 2016
And yet again another old Firefall player here.
Hopefully this title will deliver something that is closer to old CBT builds of Firefall and focuses to improve instead of redoing.

So in other words, lets just hope Firefall was the practise project and this will be the real one :)