Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jan 10, 2017
Worcester MA
www.youtube.com
I'm a bit late to this party, but I've poked in and out of Firefall since 2012 when I first found out about it. I (as always) went and go under the name 'wangmauler' in games. I, too, miss Firefall. Just last night I litterally had a dream that I was playin the game, tossing down turrets and throwing down personal heavy thumpers by myself. I used to do that for hours.

Can't wait for this game, and can't wait to keep throwing money at the Devs to make this happen.

Rhamios

Commander
Jan 2, 2017
Commander Rhamios at your service! It's so awesome to see a lot of fellow firefall players here. I have so many good memories of firefall from having tiki torch dance parties at copa too defending towers and recapturing them from the choosen. Man those were the good days!

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
Too bad there's no other games like FireFall on the market.
I know how you feel man. I am going crazy looking for a replacement. I want to be in there so bad I checked the other day how many people were playing firefall in steam......it said 4. I'm like wtf! how did they get in there? who are those 4 people?!! I'm telling you Ive seen activity in the game and I find that very weird. http://steamcharts.com/app/227700

Aug 5, 2017
UK
I would be 'yanking my own chain' if I said I didn't miss FF - loved the open traveling and finding all sorts of instances to be involved in. Some times, I would just log in and watch people having fun and creating a great buzz! Soooo wanting Em83r to be released soon.

Warjacked

Omega Founder
Jun 22, 2017
Warjacked reporting. Still miss Firefall I got into it when you could buy into the Alpha and the map was so tiny it wasn't funny you could afk power level easily. XD At the same time was a curse though with how the original tree was. They never did release any Tier 4 gear and barely got into Tier 3. Miss my Tiki Thumper and popping the Locust that thing looked to me like they got it from Final Fantasy 7.

Hopefully they put the Locust back in though with the thumper being different now don't think they'd make a tiki version of it. lol