Old Firefall players, please respond!

Discussion in 'General Ember Discussion' started by Vedemin, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Mahdi

Mahdi THMPR Inbound - Gatestrider - Firstclaimer

I know I miss the hell out of random gunfire and lighting in the distance of someone night thumping or tornado farming. Just one small aspect of the real essence firefall had for the players. It'll be back, my veteran friends. I can't wait to just skim mode around at night looking at the moon and picking a far off shadow to investigate.

2. ayumi25051969

ayumi25051969 New Member

i miss firefall too

0V3RKILL and Mahdi like this.
  3. wangmauler

wangmauler Terraformer

I'm a bit late to this party, but I've poked in and out of Firefall since 2012 when I first found out about it. I (as always) went and go under the name 'wangmauler' in games. I, too, miss Firefall. Just last night I litterally had a dream that I was playin the game, tossing down turrets and throwing down personal heavy thumpers by myself. I used to do that for hours.

Can't wait for this game, and can't wait to keep throwing money at the Devs to make this happen.

PIghead Elderberry and Mahdi like this.
  4. JenJ

JenJ New Member

LeeAnn reportin'. In Firefall since 2011.

Mahdi likes this.
  5. Rhamios

Rhamios New Member

Commander Rhamios at your service! It's so awesome to see a lot of fellow firefall players here. I have so many good memories of firefall from having tiki torch dance parties at copa too defending towers and recapturing them from the choosen. Man those were the good days!

Aphaz and Mahdi like this.
  6. DARKB1KE

DARKB1KE Well-Known Member

Too bad there's no other games like FireFall on the market.

7. Dean Cyrus

Dean Cyrus Member

well u have the old yourtube videos still of people playing it and what not

8. 0V3RKILL

0V3RKILL Terraformer

I know how you feel man. I am going crazy looking for a replacement. I want to be in there so bad I checked the other day how many people were playing firefall in steam......it said 4. I'm like wtf! how did they get in there? who are those 4 people?!! I'm telling you Ive seen activity in the game and I find that very weird. http://steamcharts.com/app/227700

Pandagnome and Mahdi like this.
  9. Gearjammer

Gearjammer New Member

I really miss runnin around with the wife, brother,and, both nephew's,lol. We used to have a blast. RIP Firefall

Markolis, Mahdi and ayumi25051969 like this.
  10. Markolis

Markolis Deepscanner

I would be 'yanking my own chain' if I said I didn't miss FF - loved the open traveling and finding all sorts of instances to be involved in. Some times, I would just log in and watch people having fun and creating a great buzz! Soooo wanting Em83r to be released soon.

11. Darkwolf

Darkwolf Death Reaper

Im still here, just lurking about the shadows

12. EffusFury

EffusFury New Member

Howdy, Played on off since 2013. really excited to see this happening!!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Wuterbear, Mahdi and spiralofhope like this.
  13. mTkLL

mTkLL New Member

14. TheDragonMonkey

TheDragonMonkey Member Max Kahuna

BEAUTIFUL picture. God I miss this game soooooooooooooooooo much.

Pandagnome likes this.
  15. Aphaz

Aphaz Deepscanner

lol...what version is that...?
    pre 07 - 0.8..or?
    :D
    miss it too

16. Moximillian

Moximillian New Member

Moximillian, reporting belatedly, as usual.

Late joining, late leaving. I do miss the game, though.

SimonPheonix, DinsdaleP13 and Mahdi like this.
  17. Aphaz

Aphaz Deepscanner

think i remember you from ff... moxim
    :D

18. Warjacked

Warjacked New Member

Warjacked reporting. Still miss Firefall I got into it when you could buy into the Alpha and the map was so tiny it wasn't funny you could afk power level easily. XD At the same time was a curse though with how the original tree was. They never did release any Tier 4 gear and barely got into Tier 3. Miss my Tiki Thumper and popping the Locust that thing looked to me like they got it from Final Fantasy 7.

Hopefully they put the Locust back in though with the thumper being different now don't think they'd make a tiki version of it. lol

Mahdi likes this.
  19. SimonPheonix

SimonPheonix New Member

Its gr8 to see you Grummz. Hope to see all you DEV's in ember I have to pick up where I left off: Kills: Dev's 0, SimonPheonix 5.

Aphaz and Mahdi like this.