Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jul 28, 2016
Germany
www.twitch.tv
It's a Long time thatIi even thought about Firefall let alone Played it, I Loved the Closed Beta, and in my Opinion, it went completely downhill afterwards. Sad to see it, but if Ember really does what they wrote then were about to get a Great Game....Again.

DrFumbles

Jul 28, 2016
Down Under
DrFumbles Medic/Recluse reporting in.
So many names bringing back great fond memories.

Commander Founder
Account Age
over 4 years
(created April 28, 2012 04:14)

Red Beans Balance
622 (Buy)

Jul 28, 2016
the nostalgia this thread brings, so many of the old names here :)
I am glad to see the old firefall community migrating en masse over here :p although they make me seem new

[sniper]mrunknownsoldie here, been with firefall from 2013 (around the end of PvP), mentor, explorer, crafter, sniper and everything in between. Hope that ember delivers me the same fun firefall did
mrunknownsoldie~Dec-15-2013~New Eden~1~p1.jpg

the good old human towers :p

Jul 28, 2016
Bucharest, Romania
Woot ! It's been... idk... few months since I've played Firefall? I still have it installed on my sistem as I type here now... damn, just received an email earlier... so Firefall is out completely ?! Was playing it since first beta I think... but this last year not so much, like people say, it went downhill.
My name in FF was same as here... sad to see it gone but I will replace that sadness with a new hope for this project. Give me a shout when you guys want testers, I have a flexible schedule and I'm sure I can chip in.

Jul 28, 2016
Not sure if I can call myself a veteran(haven't played much) but I played Firefall in beta and stopped when they started transforming the game into something else.

Cautiously optimistic about Ember now.

BanzaiBob

Jul 28, 2016
It's Been a long time since I logged into Firefall - didn't the way it ended up going. Best of luck getting Ember up and running although with some of the old names around here it's look good already.

Dreadnought

Scout - Emberite
Jul 28, 2016
Malaysia
Dreadnought reporting in. My services started at closed beta up until now. After seeing what it's turning into I stopped all activities and left to wander aimlessly. Finally a new hope have arrived to salvage what was once great. I will continue my services and bring honour to my people.