Old Firefall players, please respond!

Epsilon

Jul 28, 2016
Just made a new account for this. Firefall and I parted ways for such a long time that I actually forgot about the game. Until I saw the email about Pez being laid off and how Firefall is just going downhill, and what can I say? I'm not surprised that it never became what we had hoped it would be.

This new project intrigues me. Sign me up! o7

NF85

Omega Founder
Jul 28, 2016
i`ll be sceptical about this project, but i`ll be around.
if the investors could mess up firefall when it was in cbt, they can mess up ember too.

Jul 28, 2016
Dayton, OH
Probably should not have paid the money that I did for Firefall, considering all of what happened.
But hey, I had a good run during its beta period.

Standing wearily hopeful that this game will rekindle that original beta direction.

Agreed, I hope that Mark allows us to see what he had truly envisioned for it.

Jul 28, 2016
Whatsup, Zarkopafilis reporting in from Firefall Beta's first months!!!!
> P.S. I am now 18 and have released my own 2 games with Unreal Engine! :DD
SO happy such a great game gets a successor!

Dr Doom

Jul 27, 2016
Bringing some doom news, always sniffing and reading but to lazy to answer back or leave posts since my work just leave me that much time to even enter and check things out :)

Jul 28, 2016
"Returning" Beta player player here, though I don't know if anyone remembers me. Col.Kernel then, and Col. Kernel now.

Too many rapid changes in the crafting system caused me to take a break to wait for it to stabilize a bit, then RL kept me away. Been thinking about loading it up and checking it out again, and got the email telling me "It's dead, Jim". Signed the petition and I'm here for the original vision (SciFi, not WWII).

Searching my email for Firefall it looks like my join date was 5 Dec 12.

I love the concept of gaining XP, then spending it to either learn an upgrade frame or learn a completely new frame. I loved the customizability of the crafting system as well as (IIRC) the ability to mount different weapons/devices on the frame's hardpoints.

Glad I got the email through the (presumably) now defunct Firefall forums to come check this out. Firefall was the first FPS/TPS I ever really enjoyed. The ability to progress without having to grind levels was a nice feature IMO.