Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jul 27, 2016
Account Age
over 3 years
(created January 02, 2013 11:24)
a friend pulled me into firefall, we left...when it started to change directions to be so...generic...also...i'll be raising a glass to the most amazing original dev's to the game including FadedPez! admittedly i lost his skype 2 years ago

Jul 27, 2016
Darkgoozey, Firefall First Wave Beta Tester. I was never too active on the Forums back then, maybe a few posts every once in a while. Mostly balance suggestions, but I remember AgentSmith and Juno. Played the game for almost 7 years on and off, played once a year after launch because the game had changed for the worse. Hoping for better, but ready to bail at first sign of incompetence.

arharr3

Jul 27, 2016
Not an really old player here compared to some of the other people that already posted. I joined last year in march and left a month after the 1.6 update. Looking forward to Ember!

Jul 28, 2016
Hello everyone!
We have Ember forums now, I'd like (and possibly some other people) to know who can I meet from Firefall.

All ARES Pilots, please respond!

Vedemin reporting!
Shail/Shailfire here, firefall open beta - quit when they took out powerball pvp though, only poked in here and there to look saddened at the lack of pvp