Old Firefall players, please respond!

Jun 23, 2017
Netherlands
I can't be the only one that pops in here every few months to see if mates from Firefall have reported in yet. Ran into some old papers with team compo ideas yesterday during attic cleaning, with what looks like friends' IGN's. No clue when it's from, but it's clearly Firefall from the abilities listed. Time really does fly by sometimes LOL

Jun 23, 2017
Netherlands
I still have Firefall listed in my Steam library, and refuse to remove it.
Same for me, Ghost In The Shell too. I really miss that game, it was soooo close to awesome. If you never had a chance to play it, it was basically Valorant, but with some of the most satisfying sound design I've ever heard in a videogame (yes I used the V word, I'm an old fart), amazing gameplay and mechanics, and of course set in the world of Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex. You really FELT like you were the character you were playing, it was that seamless. Firefall had this as well, even though it lacked the backstory of a full manga, series, and animé. I reeeeeeeally hope E8 is going to have this same immersion.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Montana, US
Where do I know this from?
Not claiming I'm the only one who thought of the saying, but I have not heard it anywhere before.

Same for me, Ghost In The Shell too. I really miss that game, it was soooo close to awesome. If you never had a chance to play it, it was basically Valorant, but with some of the most satisfying sound design I've ever heard in a videogame (yes I used the V word, I'm an old fart), amazing gameplay and mechanics, and of course set in the world of Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex. You really FELT like you were the character you were playing, it was that seamless. Firefall had this as well, even though it lacked the backstory of a full manga, series, and animé. I reeeeeeeally hope E8 is going to have this same immersion.

Agreed! I sucked at the game but I loved it for the G.i.t.s. environment. Tried to get my wife to watch it. She doesn't like the deep thinking anime.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I can't wait to see what they will produce in the next few weeks/months.
We too, there so much talk of space trucks the next i imagine is transforming meks into cassette tapes and turn into super boombox mek and all other kind of transforming meks like a Raptor tank mek that fires pilots out of it to launch into the sky as they become Reaper Projectile and break into the sky pirates Space ship!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rubs my hands together