Old Firefall players, please respond!

Silvulnar

Mar 17, 2017
Hello everyone, Silvulnar here. I knew about EM-8ER for awhile but forgot to make a forum profile until today, whoops. Been following Firefall since early 2012. Extremely excited for this game! Awesome stuff I've seen so far.

Mar 21, 2017
SgtAwesome97, reporting in, been a while hasn't it? Can't remember when I first signed up, but I think it was 2 or 3 years ago during the summer. Looking forward to seeing y'all in game in Em-8ER!!!

Sagesmith

Mar 22, 2017
Ayy. Sagesmith reporting in. Started playing Firefall back in 31 Jul, 2014. Only learned about em8er today. Signed the petition ofc. Really looking forward to this one.

Deo Fayte

Feb 6, 2017
Deo Fayte. I played from day 1 of closed beta. Was greatly disappointed in the final product but had a blast and met some good friends along the way. Here's hoping this game doesn't end in disappointment as well.

Angel

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 28, 2016
Played for the first hour firefall had a taste to public view. I have been following Since. Forum account created Jan 9, 2011.

Ig name: Angel

Boy I hope I can get that name reserved. I can show proof of ownership. It will be harder to find previous people I played with without that name.