Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
DATE: 13-AUG-2023
Okay internet is back, and MUCH faster for uploads. Streaming should be much better now. We had to get some additional ethernet and wifi run, but the main streaming PC is now wired instead of wifi.
Spent today studying blender for rigging. It's kind of a mess compared to Maya.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
DATE: 15-AUG-2023
Had a lot to catch up on today with the start of school for kids.
Harry is looking at networking the swarmers using a simple spline based path as a test. Looking forward to connecting with him soon to follow up on this.
We also have a test build of the swarmers that is nearly ready for you all to try. I’ll be reviewing it tomorrow.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
DATE: 22-AUG-2023
It's time to stream again. I think we should do AC6 on Thursday and get people's impression on the new Armored Core. Good test of the new internet connection too.
Today I started reviewing art files that still need to be finished before sending them out to the artists. Very excited to get the new Geesuit rigged with the helmet.
I'd like to make this the standard one we use in our promotion videos and screenshots.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
DATE: 29-AUG-2023
Oookay. Spoke with Randi about getting a new beastie concepted up.
Also looking at sprucing up the terrain for the upcoming swarmer technical test. Hoping to get this running on AMD hardware tomorrow to see how it performs. So far we've only run it on nVidia.
When the technical test ships out we want to get everyone's feedback on a) if it works on their system and b) performance and bugs. (soon).

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
DATE: 02-SEP-2023
Okay, we worked on the AMD swarmer bug based on the feedback we got (thank you!). Need AMD's help on this one and will reach out on Tuesday.
Also worked on a new unified font set for the game and promotional materials today. Eyes are blurry from looking at so many fonts for hours.
Increased sale to 50% too and refunded those that bought at 35% the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.