Introduction Thread

Wink

Jul 27, 2016
Hey guys, I'm Wink, some of you probably know me from the Firefall forums or the Ember Discord. I played Firefall from 0.8 up to 1.7 and really want to see Ember become what I had hoped Firefall would :)

Jul 27, 2016
Went by Skyewauker in Firefall. Played 2nd round of alpha invites until all the changes. Played on and off since then. Quit with the firings for good.

Jul 27, 2016
Hi, I'm Juno. I sent Red 5 some Kraken rum one time and used to write walls of text on Firefall's forums. I write music, work on secret R&D memory chip tech, and dabble in indie game dev in my free time.

I'm not really looking for a new game, but I'm willing to keep an eye out on things to see how it develops.

Well, HI! Im Nunaden (aka. Merlin or Tux0n0). I joined FF in the 1.3 as dreadnaught (also tested 1.4 and 1.5 on the PTS). Im a big fan of the Battle for Middle-Earth series (RTS games by EA) and played every 3 parts (BFME 1, 2 and ROTW and the Edain mod for ROTW). I'm probably one of the few Mac OS users (pls don't shitstorm me O.O) and i pray that ember comes to unix and linux too. (O.O)

Jul 27, 2016
Hey all, I go by Targann. I'm currently playing overwatch and padins with my wife who goes by Aayla. I'm 29 and work in Healthcare IT in a small city. Super stokes for this spritual successor to one of my favorite all time games!

Shuriko

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Norrkoping Sweden
Hey everyone!
I´m Shuriko old vet from Firefall, have been following the game since it was in Alpha but became less involved when it didnt deliver what it had promised :(.
Now a days I spend my days working, training with my Fiancé and just making the days the best one I can.

Looking forward to share the future with you guys.

Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone. My name is Bpsmooth. I am a very long Firefall player/supporter. I started playing Firefall mid way through 2011. I was also a Firefall mentor. Feel free to get ahold of me if you need me.

Jul 26, 2016
steamcommunity.com
/wave

My name is Diego IRL, ObsoleteVodka in the interwebs. You can call me Vodka. And no, I'm not russian.

I'm just another Beta Vanguard from Firefall. Excited and full of hope now that Mark wants to bring back the original vision for FF as Ember.

And if you are still wondering from where am i if not russian, well I'm from this little but nice country called Ecuador, but currently I'm living in Chile. And yes, i speak Spanish natively, so if you ever need some help with that I'm more than happy to be of assistance.

Calypso

Jul 27, 2016
Belgium
fb.com
Hello! I'm Calypso. I'm in my mid 20sand I like to play games, especially mmo's. About 700 hours on firefall since the closed beta. Used to love it back then, now not so much. I'm here to jump on the journey called Ember. Eagerly waiting to build up critical feedback to be a part of the improvement(s) and growth.

signed

Mr. Nova

Jul 27, 2016
Hello, I'm sure I'm here like most of you because of the e-mail I received.

It's a shame Firefall spiraled downwards, but at least now I have some understanding of why things were always different each time I logged in.

Hopefully, Ember is able to maintain its course to release.

Anyways, good to be here. I'll have to remember to stop by occasionally.

Jul 27, 2016
Hello all. Been around Firefall since 2011, it was quite a ride. Weathered all the storms, but my ship sank with the last round of layoffs.

I'm really skeptical these days, and promised myself I'd never try to get involved with a game in early development again, but gosh darn it if there's even a chance that Ember can deliver on the gameplay I fell in love with in Firefall then I have no choice but to hang around.

Best to the Ember devs, looking forward to seeing how your first milestone turns out.

Thalyin

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Thalyin checking in.

So back in the day I pretty much played Firefall as my main MMO right up until a few weeks after it "launched", when I realized the changes were just too much for me and it was no longer the game I'd thought it could be.

So yeah, just here to see if there’s a chance we find that original magic the game once had and if I can loose myself again.

I didn't post much on the Firefall Forums, I'm more a liker/lurker type, and I think I'll be doing the same here.

Also nice to see some of the old guard still bouncing around.

Jul 27, 2016
I'm Gainerflash, or MalZero on the Firefall forums. Got on the Firefall hype train back in 2010 (according to the forums), looking for an escape from Global Agenda. Got a PM from a one "Ember Community" and saw this was happening.

Defiantly curious on how everything plays out. Best of luck to the Ember team!

Cawshun

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Haddoh! Those of you that liked to hang out on the forums might remember me from Firefall's Beta. I bailed shortly after release since it was a completely different game than the one I had loved so much. I'm really big on theorycrafting and just breaking things in general within games.