Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'General Ember Discussion' started by Nakiato, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Skerrick

Skerrick New Member

G'day, Skerrick here. Aussie. Old enough to remember playing Pong, playing E.T. on the Atari 2600, and not learning to touchtype. *sigh*

I'm an introvert and shy, but mom says I'll grow out of it one day ... ONE DAY!

Looking forward to being killed by stuff randomly falling from the sky. ;)

Faeryl, ApisLove, megalohe and 2 others like this.
  2. Skube

Skube Death Reaper - T.H.M.P.R.

I'm Skube on the 29th it'll be 5 years since I joined Firefall, I've been playing Firefall through all the patches and wiered reworks. my nick name there was TinyHands. Right now I play a lot of Overwatch!

megalohe likes this.
  3. Makovich

Makovich New Member

Hello, my name is Max, I'm from Mexico but I go by Makovich.
    I'm an architect and lately I have been doing 3D modelling and CGI rendering.
    I'm an old gamer, I have been playing mainly FPS games like the COD games, Rainbow Six Vegas (a TPS) and Battlefield 4, but Firefall is the game i have enjoyed the most and the best memories are from open beta.
    I hope Ember happens and takes the road Firefall initially did.
    I liked playing support (healer) and I'm looking forward to team up and play again!

megalohe likes this.
  4. Fooni

Fooni T.H.M.P.R.

Fooni here! I'm late, but thats my game and you know it!
    I'm a simple person, You be nice to me and i be nice to you.
    Thats all there is to it, there isn't any BS things to this.

5. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

The name's Uwe, 25 years old until tomorrow and from Germany. I'm a physiotherapist who loves to play all kinds of games in his spare time.

I didnt even know about Ember or Firefall until I saw and backed the campaign. Therefore I'm just a Newbie ;)

That's all folks

6. AgentSmith5150

AgentSmith5150 Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

Agent Smith here. I used to hang around the old Firefall forums, spent a little time there over the years.

Glads to see this glimmer of hope, I want to be along for the ride!

7. Joe Solo

Joe Solo Well-Known Member Ember Dev

Joe Solo here. I am a developer on Ember. :)

8. Nakiato

Nakiato Moderator Ember Moderator

Welcome to the community, and happy birthday.

megalohe likes this.
  9. Nizuul

Nizuul Player One

Guilty as charged :)

10. LupeFuentes

LupeFuentes Member

Hi, Im Lupe and im an alcoholic... er.. I mean.. hi.

Faeryl, megalohe, Mizogin and 3 others like this.
  11. Nakiato

That's awesome. Good to see you here. :)

megalohe likes this.
  12. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

Well tomorrow :)but Thanks in advance

megalohe likes this.
  13. Earth_Soldier

Earth_Soldier Well-Known Member

Well here I am, a kitty lord. Let's make a cat gun for Ember!!

[​IMG]

Faeryl, Destination, ApisLove and 9 others like this.
  14. Shivaji

Shivaji New Member

shouldnt this topic be a sticky?

megalohe likes this.
  15. Sik San

Sik San Member

Hi! I never played FF (I don't count a couple of days of embarrasing "wow with guns" experience), but Mark's recent legacy wow activity made me his "makegamesgreatagain" crusade follower. So after his article about FF true concept I was pretty excited despite I don't rly like fully PvE games. So I decided it's worth to jump the hype train.

megalohe and engjang like this.
  16. crazeOne

crazeOne New Member

Real name is Joe. FF founder blah blah blah. Glad to be here for the second round ::ding ding::

bedauri nenion, megalohe and Mizogin like this.
  17. Red

Red New Member

Real name is Tyler i played firefall up to around the time warfront came out i payed quite a bit of attention to the community and made it a habbit to watch the dev streams.

Loved the game but after 1.6 came out and removed alt fires it ruined a lot of the classes for me especially my beloved recluse all hail the A.O.E meta lol.

I like MMOS and love farming games things i can put a lot of time into and see my character gradually become really strong hope to see this game succeed but im also cautious because atm this is just a glimmer of hope we dont know what will happen yet

RacerX and megalohe like this.
  18. Nakiato

I'm just a regular forum user. If only I had the super powers to make things sticky... Wait, that came out wrong.

RacerX, Yrkul, Dubbelklik and 2 others like this.
  19. EvilKitten

EvilKitten Gatestrider

*waves* I was a Firefall junkie from the first closed beta weekend (09/2011) all the way up to 6 months before launch when I quit in disgust. Played a mean Dragonfly and Nighthawk. Was taking to an old FF friend of mine and he mentioned Ember, so here I am. I raved about Firefall when I started playing, got the biggest Founder package I could get and tried to get everyone I knew to play with me (still have the beanie). Would really love to have that feeling once again.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    bedauri nenion and megalohe like this.
  20. doty

doty Well-Known Member

My name is dot/doty, just your avg 18 year old.
    Currently I play BLR, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, CSGO, Paladins and some mmos.
    Hope we get along ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    megalohe likes this.