Introduction Thread

Skube

Firstclaimer
Hypedration
Jul 26, 2016
www.youtube.com
I'm Skube on the 29th it'll be 5 years since I joined Firefall, I've been playing Firefall through all the patches and weird reworks. my nick name there was TinyHands. Right now I play a lot of Overwatch!

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2016
Hello, my name is Max, I'm from Mexico but I go by Makovich.
I'm an architect and lately I have been doing 3D modelling and CGI rendering.
I'm an old gamer, I have been playing mainly FPS games like the COD games, Rainbow Six Vegas (a TPS) and Battlefield 4, but Firefall is the game i have enjoyed the most and the best memories are from open beta.
I hope Ember happens and takes the road Firefall initially did.
I liked playing support (healer) and I'm looking forward to team up and play again!

Nakiato

Jul 26, 2016
The name's Uwe, 25 years old until tomorrow and from Germany. I'm a physiotherapist who loves to play all kinds of games in his spare time.

I didnt even know about Ember or Firefall until I saw and backed the campaign. Therefore I'm just a Newbie ;)

That's all folks
Welcome to the community, and happy birthday.

Sik San

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
Hi! I never played FF (I don't count a couple of days of embarrasing "wow with guns" experience), but Mark's recent legacy wow activity made me his "makegamesgreatagain" crusade follower. So after his article about FF true concept I was pretty excited despite I don't rly like fully PvE games. So I decided it's worth to jump the hype train.

Red

Jul 26, 2016
Real name is Tyler i played firefall up to around the time warfront came out i payed quite a bit of attention to the community and made it a habbit to watch the dev streams.

Loved the game but after 1.6 came out and removed alt fires it ruined a lot of the classes for me especially my beloved recluse all hail the A.O.E meta lol.

I like MMOS and love farming games things i can put a lot of time into and see my character gradually become really strong hope to see this game succeed but im also cautious because atm this is just a glimmer of hope we dont know what will happen yet

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
*waves* I was a Firefall junkie from the first closed beta weekend (09/2011) all the way up to 6 months before launch when I quit in disgust. Played a mean Dragonfly and Nighthawk. Was taking to an old FF friend of mine and he mentioned Ember, so here I am. I raved about Firefall when I started playing, got the biggest Founder package I could get and tried to get everyone I knew to play with me (still have the beanie). Would really love to have that feeling once again.

Last edited:

doty

Veteran
Jul 27, 2016
My name is dot/doty, just your avg 18 year old.
Currently I play BLR, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, CSGO, Paladins and some mmos.
Hope we get along ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Last edited: