Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
I do not deny that, i deny the goodness of your Krishna and his status as our creator. Krishna is just one more small god banished from this earth, a creature so stupid SOl fought off many such as him, though SOl could be and was defeated even by his/her own creations.
so you know more about Krishnas status with your tiny ( or crippled ) intelligence. ( just see the fun ) and i have to listen about krishna from any street dog like you ? ( just see the folly )

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
so you know more about Krishnas status with your tiny ( or crippled ) intelligence. ( just see the fun ) and i have to listen about krishna from any street dog like you ? ( just see the folly )
I have seen the aftermath of SOl's power and that of other stars, channelled through humans. Forcefields, teleportation. Has even your teacher seen such proof?

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
I have seen the aftermath of SOl's power and that of other stars, channelled through humans. Forcefields, teleportation. Has even your teacher seen such proof?
that is why i ask for another explanation. that why shall i follow any street dog like you ? who are you ? are you another authority ? simply give me another explanation so that i can follow ( such an wise man like ) you.

and keep `1 thing in your ( fat brain ) that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
that is why i ask for another explanation. that why shall i follow any street dog like you ? who are you ? are you another authority ? simply give me another explanation so that i can follow ( such an wise man like ) you.

and keep `1 thing in your ( fat brain ) that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.
That's an easy one. You have found the answer to all your troubles and now every time someone questions this you see them as the enemy or as you call it "street dogs". You've started your path towards enlightenment, which is a scientifically based concept these days, they can show differences between the two different brain structures but for now, you're emotionally immature about it and lash out towards anyone who disagrees with your dogma.

I would suspect you're still pretty young.

Taking the red pill is only the first step. Not the end of the journey.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
That's an easy one. You have found the answer to all your troubles and now every time someone questions this you see them as the enemy or as you call it "street dogs". You've started your path towards enlightenment, which is a scientifically based concept these days, they can show differences between the two different brain structures but for now, you're emotionally immature about it and lash out towards anyone who disagrees with your dogma.
so you mean *imposing* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) is another form of question ? ( just see the rascaldom )

and im not dogmatic you are the one but still you are shifting burdon of proof that im the dogmatic.

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
so you mean *imposing* ( or shifting burdon of proof ) is another form of question ? ( just see the rascaldom )

and im not dogmatic you are the one but still you are shifting burdon of proof that im the dogmatic.
Look, as a philosophical Taoist i do not make any claims. I am however open minded to all of them. I do not agree with Christianity nor disagree with it, nor do i disagree or agree with Krishna. We do not make such claims. We try not to believe or disbelieve in anything. Therefor the burden of proof is on no one. We're only focused mostly on the here and now.

We find mystical ideas interesting and try to learn from them in a way that is helpful to our everyday lives but we make no claims one way or the other. You're fighting an invisible enemy.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
Look, as a philosophical Taoist i do not make any claims. I am however open minded to all of them. I do not agree with Christianity nor disagree with it, nor do i disagree or agree with Krishna. We do not make such claims. We try not to believe or disbelieve in anything. Therefor the burden of proof is on no one. We're only focused mostly on the here and now.

We find mystical ideas interesting and try to learn from them in a way that is helpful to our everyday lives but we make no claims one way or the other. You're fighting an invisible enemy.
dont **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) christian or taoistic authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) and simply tell us that what verifaible and tangible explanation is there in your taoism or in christianity ? kindly explain that verifialble and tangible explanation so that i also can follow them.

and if i have to follow you on the basics of faith or belief, personal experience, or holy book quotes then next day muslims, bhudhists and other 3500 religions will also come is that means i have to follow all of them ? so that is not an argument. simply explain if you have got any other explanation.

and if you failed in explaining other verifialbe and tangible explanation then there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
dont **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) christian or taoistic authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) and simply tell us that what verifaible and tangible explanation is there in your taoism or in christianity ? kindly explain that verifialble and tangible explanation so that i also can follow them.

and if i have to follow you on the basics of faith or belief, personal experience, or holy book quotes then next day muslims, bhudhists and other 3500 religions will also come is that means i have to follow all of them ? so that is not an argument. simply explain if you have got any other explanation.

and if you failed in explaining other verifialbe and tangible explanation then there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
I have an explanation but you probably won't be able to understand it. There is always someone stronger or faster than you.

The only true wisdom, is knowing you know nothing at all. Goodnight honey.

sere44

Dec 31, 2016
I have an explanation but you'll probably won't be able to understand it. There is always someone stronger or faster than you.

The only true wisdom, is knowing you know nothing at all. Goodnight honey.
and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished ) and try to understand it my ( dull ) friend that dead horse(s) like you what ? **aw never walks** that is not possible.

IAmJohnGalt

Commander
Em-8ER Contributor
Jul 26, 2016
Cleveland, Tennessee
www.patreon.com
Ohh yeah, well my religion can beat up your religion, same as my mom can beat up your mom, and my football team is better than your football team.

Even if your religion can infact beat up my religion, that doesn't make you any better or worse than me, you don't simply win by association, it is up to each individual to show his own worth, simply claiming moral superiority doesn't make it true in any way shape or form.

**Edit : This post is not directed at anyone in this thread, it is simply to show how futile this thread is, and how these are some of the most childish arguments that ever existed on grammar school play grounds.

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished ) and try to understand it my ( dull ) friend that dead horse(s) like you what ? **aw never walks** that is not possible.
I never tried to disprove it. If you read back my first argument was, that the infinite multiverse theory and the simulation hypothesis make a case for such arguments. The only thing theoretical physics has taught us about reality, is that it is far stranger than anything we could ever imagine. If you believe in such things of course.

I never made any claims against your religion. The same as i do with any religion. I do not agree or disagree with any of them. I do however hold them to a standard of critical thinking instead of mindlessly following bias and doctrine.

As you call being a sheep.

Wraithbane

Firstclaimer
Jul 27, 2016
Religion is simply another *belief* system. Attempting to apply a logical structure to such, really misses the point. You either believe it, or you don't.

After all, I don't expect everyone to believe in the Great Vorpal Rabbit Goddess... ^^

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016

I see that you are beyond reason. As the second revolution progresses, the Unitors will make less and less of an effort at maintaining the taboos that have been in place to keep SOl bound. This is because SOl is dying, but nobody is panicing because apparently there is a successor. These events are beyond my power to influence, so I will have to trust that the second point is not a lie.

In any case, those Unitors I have seen that were not of the saints often wore light-blue items of clothing - particularly gloves and scarves here in Norway. That is the color of most of their nonpersonal gear, and the color of the organization itself (it has no symbol). One man came to our home to discuss how my uncle's death would be covered up, I believe he was a Norwegian native and he wore only shades of gray. Of the saints I met, the man was fluent in Norwegian; though with an accent I cannot place. The woman made attempts at Norwegian, but in the end we let her speak English. Basically, if you see that there are more groups of people that are mixed foreigners and natives; and where mostly the foreigners wear light-blue (particularly gloves, perhaps fingerless), or they drive light-blue electrically powered vehicles, you will know that what i say is true.

Yrkul

Jul 27, 2016
And so Bob, seeing as he had obtained the absolute Truth, went out into the world to save his fellow man. Out of love and compassion, of course, and not at all to validate the huge spiritual investment, religion in the end turns out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.