Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrkul

Jul 27, 2016
Obviously, the commission has been infiltrated by the Sith.

They also gave the dumbest reason for their decision:
Jediism “lacked the necessary spiritual or non-secular element" to be classed as a religion and there was insufficient proof of “moral improvement” to be deemed a belief system, the commission said.
Spiritual or non-secular element... Check.
Moral improvement... Check.

Ok, so Jediism is inspired by a very successful franchise, but it is not as if a religion hasn't been derived from fiction before.

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
You're generally making it more difficult than it needs to be. Most of the first world problems can be classified as emotional disturbances that lead to emotional retardation. I know it's a bit of a crude way of explaining it but imo, it's still pretty accurate.

It manifests itself different with each person but generally it's the same problem. It's not an accident that neurosis got removed from the DSM in the 80's. It's around that same time our society become highly neucrotic. If something is the norm, it becomes normal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurosis

Enlightenment explained in a nutshell. The rest is interesting but it's pretty irrelevant to our everyday lives.
Whatever works for you man. I believe in our great lord and savior Peter Pan, so to speak.

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
The mystical stuff is interesting and who knows at the end of the day but you're better off looking at it from an emotional perspective. Keep one foot on the ground.

It will be more practical to your everyday life. You'll see more results that way.

Another way of looking at it is brain energy. Our brain consumes a lot of energy. If you're insecure, obsessing about it isn't going to fix it, only make it worse. This is the reason mindfulness, Zen, dynamic meditation and wu wei work so well. It's just reprogramming your brain to function in a more efficient way and your emotional issues will kinda fix themselves. The money shot is what in Chinese philosophy is called Duh. It's the key to social success. Because you're so emotionally balanced you send out this frequency. Some might call it the alpha frequency.

I know it's popping the balloon a bit by saying Enlightenment is nothing more than overcoming emotional retardation but it also makes it easier for the mind to realize pretty much anyone can do it.

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
The Enlightenment experience is different for everyone but your brain wouldn't have started the process if it didn't believe you were ready.

See you on the other side.

Man, you have no idea how much explaining this makes me feel alive, be glad you're going through it at your age.

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
I know it can be kinda difficult to deal with this type of stuff but it really isn't as difficult as it seems. For the past year or so i tried not to hide the fact that i am emotionally retarded but everyone in this society is. It's normal. Depression, anxiety, negative self image, whatever. We all have it. Some are just better at hiding it than others. But i promise you, things will get better.

It's just a brain thing, somehow, someway it will.
If you want to call that process God, who am i to disagree.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I know it can be kinda difficult to deal with this type of stuff but it really isn't as difficult as it seems. For the past year or so i tried not to hide the fact that i am emotionally retarded but everyone in this society is. It's normal. Depression, anxiety, negative self image, whatever. We all have it. Some are just better at hiding it than others. But i promise you, things will get better.

It's just a brain thing, somehow, someway it will.
If you want to call that process God, who am i to disagree.
Like you say everyone deals with things differently there are those who go out to get drunk to attempt to forget only to repeat that epic cycle of screwing their head but hey its their choice. For sure everyone will at some stage have an issue its how it is dealt with and having good support that we overcome it.

Since everyone has different experiences there will be those who are more strong minded than others too but its not to say we can all learn from it by experience and from others!

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Like you say everyone deals with things differently there are those who go out to get drunk to attempt to forget only to repeat that epic cycle of screwing their head but hey its their choice. For sure everyone will at some stage have an issue its how it is dealt with and having good support that we overcome it.

Since everyone has different experiences there will be those who are more strong minded than others too but its not to say we can all learn from it by experience and from others!
Exactly. We all deal with our stuff our own way. It's not our fault this society is messed up.

Whatever works for you.

Last edited:

Sn0wfIak3

Jul 27, 2016
Take Trump for example, clearly a narcissist. I for example am an echoist, the opposite of narcissism. Both however are a similar, if not the same emotion issue. It just manifests itself differently. Narcissists are not happy, neither are echoists.

The general rule is, that someone who is not emotionally balanced simply can not be happy. It's not how the human soul works. We try to lable all emotional issues in boxes but they don't fit in boxes, they fit more on a spectrum. At the end of the day, we all suffer from the same issue.

We're not all just one, we're all just as messed up.

If that read makes you feel bad, that's probably my fault. I just explained it bad, i'm just going through my nihilistic phase. It will get better, it always does. Becoming emotionally balanced is not difficult and it will solve most of your problems, i promise. I am nothing if not honest.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

Even local shoppers mess up but this panda is here to
help out notice how the panda tracks the shopper due to its
concern...the shopper is overwhelmed by the panda's presence
but that is just my perception the story could be very different